Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita KapoorYour feedback matters!
Maine unsafe sex kiya aur fir emergency pill khai lekin mera periods 21 days late hai ab maine pregnancy test ki khud se to usme result positive aaya kya mai pregnant hu agar haa to ab mai kya karu please help me.
Sleep: ensure to get a good night's rest. Sleep is restoration for body. It plays a vital role in enhancing learning capacity as well as memory
Eat: have five small meals a day rather three large ones. Eating regularly will help to satiate hunger. Do including generous portions of fresh fruits and vegetables
Stretch: this will help improve range of motion refers joints flexion and extension
Exercise: choose a form of fitness to enjoy. Even walking for 40 to 60 minutes every day of same time pattern is a good form of cardio vascular exercise
अखरोट, अखरोट के पेड़ का बीज है, जो कि जीनस जुगलों से संबंधित है। ऐतिहासिक रूप से, अखरोट का तेल पेटी, आंतों को शांत करने और दस्त और बवासीर को राहत देने के लिए निर्धारित किया गया था। इसके अलावा लोक उपयोग में रिकेट्स, शीतदंश, और ग्रंथियों की गड़बड़ी का इलाज शामिल है। इसे एक कसैले, टॉनिक पुनस्थापना और निस्संक्रामक के रूप में भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है।
अखरोट ओमेगा -3 फैटी एसिड, तांबा, मैंगनीज, मोलिब्डेनम और बायोटिन में समृद्ध हैं। अखरोट में कामोद्दीपक गुण भी है।
अखरोट के लाभ
यहाँ अखरोट के विभिन्न लाभों की एक सूची है:
1. ओमेगा -3 एक बहुत महत्वपूर्ण पोषक तत्व है, जो कई रोगों को रोक सकता है। अखरोट में इन अच्छे वसा का एक उच्च एकाग्रता है, जो हृदय रोगों के जोखिम को कम करता है, बेहतर संज्ञानात्मक कार्य को बढ़ावा देता है और विरोधी भड़काऊ संपत्ति है जो अस्थमा, रुमेटीयड गठिया और छालरोग और एक्जिमा जैसे सूजन से संबंधित अन्य त्वचा रोगों से रक्षा करती है।
2. एंटीऑक्सिडेंट, फिनोल, विटामिन ई, गैलिक एसिड और एलेगिक एसिड जैसे कई पोषक तत्वों से भरा, अखरोट कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर कम कर सकता है।
3. अखरोट में एलेग्जिक एसिड एक एंटीऑक्सीडेंट यौगिक है जो प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को बढ़ा देता है। इसके विरोधी गुण भी खतरनाक बीमारी से लड़ने में मदद करता है।
4. इसमें ओमेगा -3 फैटी एसिड के उच्च स्तर होते हैं जो मस्तिष्क कोशिकाओं में प्रवेश करने वाले महत्वपूर्ण पोषक तत्वों की प्रक्रिया में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाते हैं, और अपशिष्ट कोशिकाओं को बाहर निकलते हैं।
5. ओमेगा -3 फैटी एसिड के अलावा जो अनियमित हृदय ताल को रोकता है और रक्त वाहिकाओं में पट्टिका के गठन को नियंत्रित करता है, अखरोट में आवश्यक अमीनो एसिड एल-आर्गिनिन रक्त वाहिकाओं के लोच को सुधारता है। यह विभिन्न अंगों को रक्त की उचित आपूर्ति सुनिश्चित करता है।
6. ओमेगा -3 भी अवसाद को कम करने में मदद करता है इसके अलावा, मैग्नीज के साथ ओमेगा -3 हड्डियों की अच्छी स्थिति बनाए रखने में मदद करते हैं।
7. अखरोट गैस्ट्रोस्टोन को रोकने में भी प्रभावी हैं।
8. मेलाटोनिन जो एक शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सीडेंट है और अच्छी रात की नींद लाती है, जैव-उपलब्ध रूप में अखरोट में मौजूद है।
9. अखरोट प्रोटीन, फाइबर, बी विटामिन और खनिज जैसे लोहा, मैग्नीशियम, फास्फोरस, तांबे और मैंगनीज का एक उत्कृष्ट स्रोत हैं।
10. ये अपने रेचक प्रभावों के कारण कब्ज को कम करने में भी सहायक होते हैं।
11. एलपी (ए) एक लिपिड परिसर है जो रक्त के थक्के को बढ़ाता है और एथोरोसेलेरोसिस और हृदय रोगों के जोखिम को बढ़ाता है। अखरोट शरीर में इस लिपिड यौगिक की मात्रा कम कर देता है।
12. अनुसंधान से पता चलता है कि अखरोट सदाबहार सजीले टुकड़े के गठन का विरोध करके अल्जाइमर रोग के जोखिम को कम कर सकता है।
13. चूंकि अखरोट में विटामिन ए और ई होते हैं, वे त्वचा को मुक्त कट्टरपंथी क्षति से बचाते हैं, इस प्रकार उम्र बढ़ने के लक्षणों को रोकते हैं। इसके अलावा, अच्छा वसा ओमेगा -3 जो अखरोट में हैं, एक पोषित और चिकना रंग बनाए रखने में मदद करते हैं।
14. अखरोट में सूक्ष्म पोषक तत्व होते हैं जो बालों के झड़ने को रोकते हैं।
अखरोट के दुष्प्रभाव
वे कई स्वास्थ्य लाभ प्रदान करते हैं लेकिन, अखरोट हमारे शरीर को नुकसान भी पहुंचा सकते हैं। अखरोट हमारे शरीर को कई तरह से प्रभावित कर सकता है। इनमें से कुछ दुष्प्रभाव नाबालिग हैं, जबकि दूसरों को चिकित्सा ध्यान की आवश्यकता है।
1. व्यापक अध्ययनों से पता चला है कि अखरोट की खपत इसकी उच्च ऊर्जा सामग्री के कारण वजन बढ़ सकती है।
2. कुछ लोगों को अखरोट से एलर्जी की प्रतिक्रिया हो सकती है।
3. अखरोट का अधिक मात्रा में खपत करने से शरीर पर चकत्ते और सूजन हो सकती है।
4. अखरोट की खपत विभिन्न प्रकार की पाचन जटिलताओं का कारण बन सकती है।
5. जो लोग अखरोट एलर्जी से पीड़ित हैं, उनको कुछ गंभीर समस्याओं का भी सामना करना पड़ सकता है । ये लोग गले, जीभ, और यहां तक कि फेफड़ों की सूजन का अनुभव भी कर सकते हैं। इन लक्षणों से साँस लेने में मुश्किल होती है और मृत्यु भी हो सकती है। इस परिदृश्य में शीघ्र चिकित्सकीय ध्यान महत्वपूर्ण है।
I have Pcod. I am trying to conceive since last 6 months and this time I am 50 days late I took home pregnancy test on 46th day it was (-)ve and during my follicular study on 24th day dominant follicles was of 14. 33 mm. Kindly suggest how can get ride of all this. How dangerous is it for me to conceive. HELP!
As per her ultrasound report on 37th week of pregnancy, asymmetrical ugr and left fetal kidney shows hydronephrosis with diameter of renal pelvis of measuring 7-8 mm. Mild increased resistance in umbilical artery. S/D 3.20 (mild increased). Please provide your expert opinion.
Hi doctor I can take ayurvedic and homeopathy medicines for pcod any side effects or problem please tell me.
The gall bladder is a very small organ located behind the liver. This organ stores the bile created by the liver and releases it whenever needed. We rarely pay attention to this organ until there is a problem and most gallbladder related problems are very painful. Unknowingly you may be harming your gall bladder by eating certain types of food like red meats and saturated fats. On the other hand, eating some types of food can improve your gall bladder health. Some such foods are:
- Fiber-rich foods: Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of fiber and a must in a balanced diet. Fiber helps keep the gall bladder healthy and also helps prevent gallstones from developing. An easy way to add more fibre to your diet is to incorporate a salad with your lunch and dinner.
- Water: Water not only helps hydrate the body but also helps maintain the water levels required in bile. Ideally, a person should drink 8 glasses of water a day. This should not all be drunk at one time but should be spaced out through the day. Drinking too much water at one time will result in the body expelling it in the form of urine instead of absorbing it.
- Foods rich in Pectin: Pectin is a dietary fiber that binds cholesterol in the stomach and helps in its removal from the body. Since cholesterol is one of the major causes for gall stones, eating pectin-rich foods helps reduce the risk of gallstones. Some foods that are rich in pectin include citrus fruits, strawberries and apples.
- Flaxseeds: Eating just one tablespoon of flax seeds a day can boost your health in a number of ways. One of the many benefits of including flaxseeds in your diet is a healthy gall bladder. Flax seeds contain mucilaginous fiber or fiber that forms a gel. This type of fiber aids in the liver’s synthesis of bile acids and thus keeps the gall bladder healthy.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Not all fats are bad for the body. Omega three fatty acids play an important role in producing anti-inflammatory compounds. Some rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids include olive oil, avocados and flax seeds.
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are very rich in vitamins like vitamin C. a deficiency of this particular vitamin can cause gall stones. For this reason, eat plenty of citrus fruits and other fruits and vegetables such as bell peppers and broccoli that are rich in vitamin C. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I had done urine test twice .and the pregnancy test was.-ve. But I was afraid too. So I took a unwanted kit. I ate. Mifepristone 200 mg. And now my periods starts. What should I do next. I am bit confused. Should I go for. Misoprostol. .aur just leave it. As my periods starts and. My results were -ve to. Just becoz I was afraid I took. Mifepristone. Please help.
Top tips for aiding digestion
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
- Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
- Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
- Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
- Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
- Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.
Meri wife ka last period 5october ko aya tha. 2november ko kit se check kia to kit positive aai 9ko check kia to bhi positive aya. Lekin urine k sath mucus me blood a raha h 2 3 din se. Doctor ne kaha k ultrasound krvao. Is miscarriage doctor.
I didn't got my periods till now and it was last came by September 10th I did a pregnancy test at home bt it's showing negative what does this mean?
Fear is a very crippling feeling , which you might have to go through at various situations of life. You might be scared of heights, darkness, and public speaking, even scared of being lonely. Fear is very difficult to overcome as it can debilitate you and render you useless. Even if you cannot be superhuman, you can at least aim to be someone who can confront his/her fear and render the fear useless. Here are a few tips on how you can confront your fear:
- Breathe: Breathing slowly and deeply actually helps. It calms your nerves and relaxes you. Short and shallow breaths can trigger panic and fear. If you breathe out longer than the time you take to breathe in, your body relaxes immediately. Try it; it actually works the best. Whenever you feel that you are panicking or that you are feeling afraid, take deep breaths. Concentrate on your breathing. Count till 7 when you breathe in and till 11 when you breathe out. You will be surprised to find out how quickly you have calmed down.
- Identify the fear: This is a very important step as you need to figure out why you are scared or afraid. There has to be a specific reason behind every single fear that you have. Try to identify that reason. Delve deep into your memory and try figuring out what exactly evoked the fear. Once you know the reason, you will be able to understand the base of your fear, and you will find it easier to overcome.
- Get ready to be peaceful: If you start feeling anxious, nervous or afraid, breathe in and out. Then think of how you will get positive outcomes from the particular act you are being anxious about. If you have to go into a dark room to get something and you are afraid of darkness, just think how you will be able to get what you desire if only you step into the darkness for a fraction of second. This will help build your confidence and will slowly get you accustomed to moving on with your fear.
- Control what you imagine: If you are afraid of something, whether tangible or not, your imaginations about it will run wild. You might start imagining stuff which are not even real or which might just ingrain your mind and establish the fear on solid ground. Hence it is high time you need to control your imagination. Imagination is a very unique gift if you want to create something beautiful, which will help encourage you. But if you start imagining how a spider will just grow in size and number, and will fly towards you, then you have to put a lid on it.
Being afraid is common. Even the bravest people are afraid. Don't be embarrassed about that. Just face it and try to let go of it.
I am 22 years old. My husband do sex with me 10 To 12 Days before. He does not insert his penis in my vagina hole. But touches my vagina lips like structure once with is penis. Only he is doing sex without inserting penis in vagina Then he ejaculates on my stomach during he hole intercourse he dint insert penis in my vagina because We do not want pregnancy. But I have my period date on 27 march and now its 29 march still I do not get periods pls help. Me I am confused. Whether its preg or not?
Now I am 16 week pregnant. I am beta thalassemia trait and my husband is negative .is my baby affected by beta thalassemia? What are the tests to diagnosed whether the baby is affected or not?
Nails have always been a vital part that signifies the beauty of a woman. When it comes to beauty standards, well-kept nails are appreciated. However, besides enhancing the beauty factor of women, nail health also marks an area of attention and concern which cannot be ignored. It is also believed that nails cry out early warnings of illnesses that may take a serious turn in the near future.
Certain warning bells ringing concern:
The human body is a physical system that can give rise to ailments and health disturbances without even providing the slightest indication. However, nowadays medical experts have been able to identify certain parts of our body which can be a giveaway to certain oncoming illnesses which could hamper our well-being. Symptoms and signals, however, can never a hundred percent sure of the medical occurrences, but if not taken care at the right time, the conditions could worsen.
When it comes to nail health, often the colour of the nails dictates the happenings in the body. It could either signal vitamin deficiencies in the body or an oncoming ailment. For instance, red nails signify the occurrence of lupus, which is an autoimmune disease. Abnormally overgrown or thick nails could indicate the medical state of arthritis or psoriasis. Pink nails are universally considered as a sign of good health. But when nails tend to get discoloured, there could be a possibility of malnourishment or the occurrence of thyroid. Blue nails signify an area of concern as it suggests a lack of oxygen supply, iron supply or pancreatic problems, which could pose as a serious threat in the near future.
Who gets Nail Fungus?
The incidence of fungal infection in the nails is found mostly in people who are subjected to a chronic exposure to detergents or water, people who indulge in repeated manicuring or those who suffer from an injury in the nail margin. This condition may assume an acute or chronic nature. People generally tend to neglect it in the initial stages due to which the infection can become chronic. It may be superficial or it may penetrate into the deeper tissues. In the beginning, the condition may manifest itself only as color change but in the long run, it may exhibit itself as a distortion of the nails. Homeopathic remedies top the list for natural treatments for nail fungus.
Nailing The Homeopathic Route For Treatment:
In such nail-related medical conditions, homeopathic remedies provide positive healing results. There are certain quick solutions which could cater to the damage or ailment and cure them completely. For instance, sabadilla, caust, Mag. Pol and few more help in solving nail complaints. Antim crud takes care of brittle nails, scaly nails, and so on. Psorinum solves the problem of fungal eruptions, pustules, fetid foot sweat and other related ailments.
Homeopathic medicines are ideal for providing a complete cure for infected nails as they tackles the root cause. Being non-intrusive and non-toxic, this natural treatment delivers good results in case of nail fungal infections. Moreover homeopathic toenail fungus treatment are very safe and can be used for a long period without any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines also boost iron as well as the protein levels in the body, which strengthen the nail health and prevent the occurrence of signified ailments. Homeopathic medication provides a certain amount of protection and prevention of illnesses by treating the physical system before receiving the red signal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Pistachio is one of the most delicious nuts. This wonder-nut comes loaded with many vital nutrients leading to these numerous benefits.
Get into habit of eating pistachio for following reasons –
1. Controls Cholesterol: Pistachio as a snack helps in lowering cholesterol and keeps heart healthy. It brings flexibility to arteries and prevents development of blood clots.
2. Manages Weight: Intake of pistachio controls weight as it has good amount of fiber content. This leads to low levels of triglycerides and proportionate body mass indexes. They may add to your calorie intake, so eat limited portions.
3. Provides Wholesome Health: Pistachios are packed with wide range of nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, dietary fiber, potassium, phosphorus, thiamine, beta-carotene, calcium, lutein, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, vitamin C, E, K & A, niacin, riboflavin and folate.
4. Reduces Hypertension: For zero sodium content, pistachio has soothing effect on those who suffer from hypertension.
5. Slows Down Ageing: Pistachios carry good amount of antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein that help in slowing ageing process. Add pistachio to your veggies and they would add suppleness to your youth.
6. Keeps Skin Shining: Eat pistachio to keep skin young and shining. Their saturated fat content brings sheen to skin.
7. Enhances Sexual Vitality: Pistachio is an effective aphrodisiac that improves sexual performance. Its regular intake increases blood circulation in genitals and enhances vitality.
8. Prevents Cancerous Growth: Not just pistachio but also their shell layers are rich in antioxidants that neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals, known to cause cancerous growth.
9. Controls Diabetes: Antioxidant content of pistachio helps in controlling diabetes by preventing the process called glycation.
10. Combats Anemia: Presence of copper in pistachio allows for better absorption of iron contents that helps in combating anemia.
11. Makes for Healthy Cooking: Pistachio oil is indeed one of the healthiest cooking mediums. This aromatic oil makes food healthy and full of all its goodness and wholesomeness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.