Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita Jaggi KumarYour feedback matters!
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
Am 35 week pregnant after my scanning my baby weight is 2.5 is dat weight is low. Pls rly and suggest a suitable rly.
Morning Horlicks 1cup milk, 5 badam 1roti with sabzi Coconut water then a fruit 1roti sabzi or rice daal Fruit may b banana, watermelon, mango shake, any 1of these Real fol (folic tablet) That's it this is my diet these days m bit concern is this good m 8 week pregnant.
I have missed my periods since two months. I'm sexually active but have safe sex. I took urine pregnancy test too to rule out the possibility of pregnancy and test were negative too, so what's wrong with me and y I don't get my periods. I have an history of irregular periods from last 7-8 months but for continuous 2 months is for the first time, pls help?
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex: It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal, but you need to watch out for other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour.
Hi I have five kids I have 2 twin girls and 2 twin boys and my recent baby born in February all of my births have been natural but I want to receive sterilization surgery but my gyno wants to have an open vaginal surgery is there other options since not to long ago I gave birth and I had to get stitches but I don't want a big incision any options or procedures recommendable answer with details please &looking for a surgeon.
Now I am studying. So I need time to be a mother. Is there any problem by using condom in first sex relations?
I am 33 years old. I didnt get my periods for 2 months. No sex with my husband for the last two months. Suggest me the tablet for getting periods immediately. My weight s also increased.
My wife is pregnant from 3 months. We were up for urine infection test of my wife. In urine test report. .albumin 150 mg / dl & puss cells 5-8 / hpf > 5 .Is there any kind of danger for my wife n for my baby.Please tell sir .
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
She is 34 years female and she have a baby of 2 years. She have problem of small size of right breast. Will you please suggest what should she do for this. Like therapy of surgery .or some medicine.
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. She is having heavy morning sickness along with gas problem. Whatever she eats or drinks she just vomit every thing. Kindly help.
Hi there. I am having pain in my breast and nipple. From last 3 days. And also normal stomach pain. My period is overdue. I am married. And have several times of sex with my hubby. What is the reason of this pain. Is I am pregnant. Or having any issues. Please suggest. Thanks.
My friend has pcod. She had sex almost 1.5 months ago. and she used protection. When she did not get her period she took a test. But it ws negative .den she took tab regulate to bring periods. But she is anemic also. So there was a period only for 1 day. Usme bhi blood bht kam aaya. Is there any chances of pregnancy now?
I had sex with my husband 4 days before and I ate ipill day after tomorrow of sex. Im feeling sleepy all the time. I did not have my periods yet. Day before yesterday ia my periods date. I did not hav bleeding yet. And im feeling headache and stomach ache. What should I do? Im I pregnant?
Hi, this is slightly private. But whenever I pee or go to the toilet I get a lot of sticky white discharge from where I pee. It isn't there always but sometimes its a lot. My boyfriend is always fascinated by it and wants to eat/lick it but I don't let him. Can I know what is it? Is it normal? I am a virgin. Is it safe for my bf to eat/lick it. Thanks!
My wife had caesarean delivery on 1.10. 15 now she is fat will remain same fatness in her future, and Also she is suffering from the pain where the stitches made how many days the pain will be there and what are the food she has to take in that period to heal the stitches please let me know thank you.
There are a number of ways in modern day medical science for helping couples conceive, in case they are not able to do so in a natural way. Apart from IUI, IVF and other forms of artificial insemination, one such way is ovulation induction. In this procedure, the ovaries are stimulated to release an egg which can maximize the chances of natural conception, or even through IUI. This is an effective process that works well, provided there are no other infections and diseases at play. It basically works by stoking the relevant hormones with the help of tablets and injections. Let us find out more about the process.
Varied Tests: Before embarking on the process, the doctor will conduct a number of tests to ensure that you are capable of conceiving by natural means or even with artificial insemination. These tests help in making sure that there are no other ailments in the picture, which may hamper the process of ovulation induction or affect the ovaries in general.
Ovulation Cycle: Thereafter, the doctor will take blood samples in order to study the exact ovulation cycle that the body follows. These blood samples will be studied to measure the level of hormones at different stages so as to find out the most opportune time when the situation may be congenial for the ovulation induction to begin. A transvaginal ultrasound will also be carried out so that the doctor may study the development of follicles within the ovaries. These follicles usually line the ovaries. This ultrasound will also study the thickness and appearance of the womb’s lining.
The Ovulation Induction Cycle: The ovulation induction cycle will begin with tests that will happen starting from day one to day four. Once the tests have ascertained that the body is ready to go through the process with maximum chances of conception, the process will begin on fourth day. On this day, the patient will be given medication like Clomiphene Citrate. This medicine is also usually given to patients who are undergoing IUI or artificial insemination as it is said to increase the likelihood of conception. The Follicle Stimulating Hormone injection will also be given to the patient on the same day.
After the Medication: Once the medication and injections have been administered, the patient will have to go through a test to study the hormone levels in the body. This usually takes place around day 10 or 11. Thereafter, two weeks later, the patient will go through an ultrasound to find out if the ovulation is about to begin.
Time: While this is an effective method, one must remember that the ovulation results may take time for women who do not have normal menstrual cycles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.