Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinitaYour feedback matters!
Hello, Im suffering from thyroid as well as PCOS ovary problem. I have an issue with my hair. I had noticed fall problem now i noticed little baldness i mean jus starting of it. Pls suggest me something as i m only 25 yrs old. Looking for ur replay . Thank u !
While doing sex my penis is not able to go inside vagina due to not strong and hard But I have fully hot and tempt and everything coming outside vagina. I have not able to insert my penis inside because of fully soft. Please advice me.
I am 26 years women. Me and my husband got married in December 2013, we did planning for 2 year due to some family problems. But now we are planning to have baby. We are trying from from december 2015. Till now no result. Also after marriage I faces problem of urinary infection Frequently. What should I do for baby? As my periods are also regular.
After sex with her husband she takes contraceptive pill after 12 hours and after she has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop her period is she is pregnant.
Hey I'm 19 and 9 months old, I had period on 23 June. My boyfriend did unprotected sex with me on 2nd July, he is sure he didn't dropped any sperm in my vagina. Plus just after sex I ate unwanted 72 within 15-20 minutes. I'm safe? Did I ate pills too early? Today i. E. On 7th I experienced little blood in form of jell. What this means?
Hello sir mere left breast mein pain hota toh iska ilaj kya mene heart specialist ko aur ladies doctor ke pass bhi medicine aur davaiya chalu par breast mein kuch haddi jaisa lagne laga hai ganth ki tarah wo haddi/ganth dard hota hai tabhi ati fir jati hai plzzz ans me. Qki mujhe bhot pain hota blood pressure bhi bhadhta iske karn.
If a woman is suppose to b pregnant. What are the symptoms and characters shown by her in earlier stages (below 2 months)
After a intercourse, is i-pill supportive to not cause pregnancy? will i-pill help? what are other ways to not get pregnancy tests done.
I am a 39 yr old and a mother of 2yr old son. I used to have small lump on my left breast and used to get mild bouts of pain 4-5 years back but it vanished itself after sometime. Now after marriage and childbirth I am getting a feeling that the lump is developing again. On checking I don't find the lump that prominent. However, mild pain is experienced sometimes. Please suggest.
Hello doctor I want to ask I'm diagnosed with pcod in February for which I have taken homeopathy medicine and now the cyst is dissolved and now from last six months I'm trying to conceive but the result is negative and in the month of august I'm met gain and she gave me fertomid 50 mg on the second day of period for five days I had my last period on 2 august and I started fertomid 50 mg from 3rd if august and from last 2 days I'm facing stomach cramps vomiting. What is the reason for this.
I'm 21 and my gf is 20. We have protected sex at least once in a month or two. We have experienced that her periods are getting late every month by few days. And while periods she gets 5 days of proper blood flow. Is there anything we should be concerned about or everything is normal?
Can home kit for pregnancy test fail? After how many days of pregnancy home kit give sure results of pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 13th of april. My menstrual cycle is the 5th of every month. I used to be very regular. I took an Ipill within 6 hours of engaging into unprotected sex. I had some bleeding after 3-4 days of having the pill, I bled for 2-3 days. It's been a month since I've missed my periods and I'm losing my calm. I took 2 pregnancy tests but they were both negative. I have sore nipples and I'm freaking out. Is it possible that this could be pregnancy? Please help.
If pregnant women doesn't know that she is pregnant and if she got x ray of her back because of felling back pain because of falling then is there any harm to foetus or baby?
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.