Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife has normal delivered a baby girl 2 (two) months ago now problem is that she has got pain in uterus. Is it serious. Kindly help me out.
I am a female 21 years old My periods were regular but this month it's been a week and it still didn't come. I am not sexually active what reasons could be cause for delay apart pregnancy because I am not at al sexually active.
Can not penetrate my wife. She feels heavy pain while 10% is inserted. Do not know how the remaining 90& will go inside. Is it because of virginity layer? Hole seems to be too small.
I am taking Triquilar tabs regularly to avoid pregnancy. This is my 4th month of taking Triquilar tabs. Today is my 4th day of period. And today I have unprotected sex with my husband. He ejaculated inside me. Please let me know that can I get pregnant as we have done it on 4th day.
Doctor suggested to have AMH, Rubella and Progesterone tests as I had pcod. Could you please tell me what are the normal results.
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!
Hi. I'm 25 years old. I had unprotected sex on 7 may with my boyfriend in car in sitting position, much of his sperms discharge was out but for safety I had unwanted pill immediately. I had my last periods on 19th april. Can I conceive, i'm having stomach cramping from days and when can I test for pregnancy.
Currently 5 weeks 5 days pregnant (baby's growth showing 6 weeks 2 days). Two days back I had brown spotting and was diagnosed with choriodesidual separation of 0.01 cc. Dr. recommended hucog 5000 iu injection twice a week for 4 weeks and emergency USG on bleeding characterized by fresh blood. Last night had bleeding and got a repeat USG in emergency that showed an increase in separation to 0.02 cc but the baby had a strong heartbeat of 122 bpm. Since the diagnosis of pregnancy I have been on progesterone 400 vaginal suppositories twice a day, folic acid, thyronorm 50 MCG and complete bed rest. I have a h/o ectopic pregnancy in 2013 and cervicitis. When I found out about my pregnancy I had just completed a course of rifagut and was still taking neksium which I immediately stopped. Is it safe to take these injections as it is classified as a class x drug by CDC as it causes birth defects? And why could the baby be self aborting? On reading online I found this usually happens if there is a chromosomal defect. Please advise, very worried.
I'm 22 years old having skin itching, skin redness. I had tried everything but it happen quite frequently. Also this time I didn't have my periods on time it's 35 days late. Please suggest.
If a pregnant woman goes for cesarean delivery, is it good for health and what are the advantages and disadvantages for this. And also share the advantages and disadvantages of normal delivery.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
In medical world, there are countless accidental discoveries. Doctors realise that something used for one purpose can be used for another condition. The side effect of one drug could be used to treat another disease altogether. There are numerous instances but the botulinum toxin would be the first that comes to the mind.
The neurotoxin extracted from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum was used to treat strabismus, which is an eye condition where there is an excessive muscular contraction. It blocks the release of the chemical acetylcholine, thereby blocking the muscle contractions. It is actually a neurotoxin and causes temporary paralysis of the muscles. Eventually, it began to be used for cosmetic reasons to paralyse muscles that cause ageing and frowning.
Gradually, Botox made its way into more remedies including removal of wrinkles, cerebral palsy, migraines, excessive sweating, bladder spasms and depression. There are many studies relating how Botox has improved a person’s happiness quotient. Read on to know some substantiating facts:
Anti-aging Effects: One of the common things we all smile at is ourselves – the reflection we see in the mirror. Botox is an anti-aging agent beyond doubt and is the most common agent to reduce wrinkles and reduce aging effects. When you are happy with what you see in the mirror, you definitely feel good and happy. This is something that gets spread and overall emotional well-being is improved.
Anti-frown: Botox injections are also done along the frown lines, where the muscles responsible for frowning are treated. This ensures the person is less frowning. The effect is contagious. When you see someone not frowning or unhappy, you loosen up and lose that frown too (or smile if you did not have a frown in the first place). This effect spreads and the overall environment or ambience just becomes a happier one. The same applies to the anger expression. There is less anger that is visible on a person’s face, and therefore, the other person/people perceive less anger. This ensures there is a smoother environment.
Anti-Depressant: Botox has been used for treating depression widely, and there are studies to corroborate that Botox, when used for treating depression, improves the happiness quotient. It may be due to multiple reasons, including improved appearance, but it definitely has some effect on the psychology in addition to removing wrinkles on the face. It is not necessary that people should be depressed to feel better. Even in people with no depression, the usage of Botox has improved their well-being.
So, the next time you think of Botox, do not just think of the various celebrities who fail to age over decades. The Botox could be giving them more reasons to be smiling and happy.