Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita ChaudhryYour feedback matters!
I am 20years old female. Im sexually active. I hv a history of irregular periods. I had unprotected intercourse on 24th jan and had a ipill within 3hrs. again had sex on 5th feb bt unfortunately the condom broke and had to take an ipill again within 3hrs of d act. I had a due date of 8th march for my periods bt yet nt received it. I did a hpt on 17th march n ut came out negative. I have bloating from past couple of days. I am really stressed. Any chances of pregnancy? When will I get my periods? Has d pill delayed my periods?
I am 34 years old trying to conceive since last 1 year PCOD problem. please tell any homeopathic medicine.
Sir manie 3 months pehle sex kiya tha uske baad maine ab tak sex nahi kiya tou 3 months ke baad bhi pregnant hoo sakte hai kya.
Hello Doctor, we are planning for pregnancy. Can you please suggest us for correct time period for planning. Usually ill get the periods every month correctly on 28. Can you please lets us know clearly ovulation will start. We have to count from th date of starting period or end date. We are not sure about ovulation.
My g.f period started on 18/2/17 at that night we had unprotected sex. Is she will get pregnant .help.
What is the difference between pcos and pcod? And how to cure it? Suggest natural as well as medicinal way to solve the problem.
I think I hv PCOS. My periods are scarce n only for one or two days and are v painful .I hv a lot body facial hair n acne too. Please help.
Since 2009 I have been menstruating every month, but it has not yet stabilized. Initially I had an 8 day cycle, but gradually it has decreased to 2days a months. The bleeding is also not very heavy and the pain is breath-taking. I experience an abdominal pain even when I am not on my period cycle. Few of my friends have been diagnosed with ovarian- cysts and I fear I have the same because my symptoms match with theirs'. I have developed tiny hair on my chest and back which is not a symptom that normal girls have. If your feel that my concern is valid, please brief me with it's diagnosis and further treatment.
I'm 18 years old girl. I'm not sure that I'm pregnant. I am not able to take pregnancy test. I dint get my periods for past 2 months. What can I do to withdraw my periods.
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Intra Uterine Insemination is the process where artificial insemination of prepared sperm of husband / donor is done in the uterine cavity for conception in a planned cycle at the time of planned ovulation.
- It is done in cases where the tubes are functional as well as patent . This can be performed in a natural cycle or with artificial hormone stimulation.
- If the couple is diagnosed with unexplained infertility, cervical mucus problems, minor sperm abnormalities or other male disorders.It is also a cheaper solution for azoospermic males who cannot afford ICSI with TESA . They can have artificial insemination with donor semen.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder which is marked by the tremendous compulsion to binge eat, and then adopt extreme measures to avoid putting on weight. It usually affects men and women of all ages. Bulimia Nervosa makes you extremely restless, when all you think about is how to undo the binge eating.
Signs that you are suffering from Bulimia
- You are unable to stop eating
- You consume food very secretively when nobody is around
- You eat till you almost feel sick
- You rarely eat normally; you either overeat, or you go on a fast
- You exercise vigorously after eating to burn off the calories
- You use a lot of laxatives, or enemas
- You try to vomit out the food you have consumed because you feel guilty
- You have a very poor image and perception about your own body.
- You have low self esteem, and you consider yourself to be worthless and unattractive
Physical signs of Bulimia Nervosa
- Scars on the knuckles or hands; from trying to run your finger down your throat to induce vomiting.
- Saggy and puffy cheeks
- Discolored teeth; from throwing up every time after you have binge eaten
- You experience very frequent fluctuations in weight
Risk factors with Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia Nervosa is a very complex psychological issue, and the following factors tend to increase the risk of this disease:
- Gender - Women are more likely to suffer from bulimia than men.
- Age - Bulimia normally affects people in their late teens and early adulthood.
- Biology - Bulimia may also be linked genetically, with evidence that if you have close relatives with this disorder, you are more likely to suffer as well. Deficiency of the chemical serotonin in the brain might also play a leading role.
- Media and peer pressure - Media has this tendency to feature skinny models and this adversely affects the youth who tend to be guided by what the media projects.
- Sports or other artistic pressures - If you are an actor, or a dancer, there are higher chances of you suffering from Bulimia if you are encouraged to eat less and exercise a lot more to be in shape all the time.