Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed with pcod. I did treatments. But still having the same issue. Currently I am on Ayurvedic treatment since 4 months. Still facing irregular periods. I had my last period on 20th Jan. please help.
Sometimes blood bleeding from her back hole (bath hole) while go for bathroom. Please give suggestions which food she should take food to avoid bleeding. She takes tea thrice a day.
I am 34 years old. Since last 2 months my periods were delayed by 10 days. In May it started on 16th. In June it started on 26th and in August it started on 4th. Now bleeding has started on 24th August i. E. Just within 20 days. 2 years Back I had a cyst for which I took medicines and it was cured. What may be the reason in such irregularity in periods?
I am having white discharge (not pregnant), milk textured, milky white colored, not sticky, not sticky. What does it mean.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief.
Hi We are blessed with a boy baby 3 months back and my wife feeding him regularly When could be here approximate date for here periods.
Vaginal discharge with cheese like smell. I am diabetic but diabetes under control. Fasting 4.7 and pp 5.3.I have irregular periods. period comes after 8 days or 13 days after I take bath. Recurrent vaginal infection itching burning. I use vaginal cream and fungal treatment after that good for some days but comes again. Please help me.
I want to use koper t it is safe or not and which one is better please send name and the actual amount for this and also know that which one is better 5 year or 3 years.
Hello. I have problem with my periods this time they come before expected date and their is not proper bleeding discharge yesterday it was red but today (second day) it is darkish in colour n slightly pain in abdomen n their was pale yellow discharge last week as I have protected sex last month. I have sex two days after my last period. As I have shared it with my mom she is saying dic is because of painkiller I have taken last week due to back pain. Please help me as I am really very worried please.
Hi, one of cousin didn't have uterus, so that she didn't attain puberty. I ve checked in internet, says that 1 in 5000 will suffer by this. Is there any solution for this.
Hello doctor, I am now 23 weeks pregnant and I am hypothyroid for which taking prescribed doses and with it I have hypertension that I got during pregnancy for which taking aldomet twice a day. My question is that as I have hypothyroidism and hypertension so doctor do my ultrasound frequently to see growth of the baby. Once in ev. Month ultrasound is done and sometime they did twice a month. Is it ok to do ultrasound frequently? will not it be a problem for baby's brain development as I have read that frequent ultrasounds affects the baby.
I am 20 years old I am not getting my period till 2 months due to stress or hormonal disturbance might be. Wht should I do. And I didn't have any intercourse.
While fucking my girlfriend my condom was torn and sperms has gone inside her vagina and I have done sex with her many times without using condom will she be pregnant and if she will so which medicines will help her out.
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
World Health Day - 7-Apr'17
The theme of the day is: Depression: Let’s Talk.
Depression- Common symptoms:
- Feelings of sadness/low feeling.
- Sleep disturbance
- Decreased appetite.
- Not interested in daily activities.
- Lack of intrest in surrounding.
- Decreased decision power.
- Guilt feeling,,feeling worthless.
- depression can lead to suicidal tendencies, commonly in adolescent and young adults. As well as in-old people .
- Due to social stigma less than 50% of of DEPRESSION Patients seek medical help.
Remember Depression can be treated with modern medicines and supportive measures like exercise/yoga/pranayam/medication/psychotherapy.