Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I got married on 20 August 2016 but still I dint get pregnant why is that please help me. I want to get pregnant soon need hlp.
1. Most of you have not realized the importance physical activities.
2. Most of you have gave up physical exercise just for 15 more mins sleep in the morning.
3. Most of you have no time to do some physical activities due to daily routine.
80% of your body degeneration can be reduced by doing some physical activities in a day.
Do the at least 15mins of physical exercise, let the calories burn and new cells in a body build up.
Don't pamper your body, if you pamper it, more chances to welcome diseases. More you hard your body by doing surya namaskara, yoga, gym, walking, playing games (out door games obviously), dance, aerobics, swiming, meditation what not, keep your body healthy.
Just take 1 hour of time from a day for physical exercise and enjoy rest of the 23 hours. Else, it will be different.
Benefits of physical exercise:
1. Your body is fit.
2. Body and muscles are hungry and when you eat a best nutritional food, it will observe completely.
3. Reduces the degeneration of body and keep away the diseases.
4. Improves your confidence.
5. When you fall under sick, you have better chances to get well soon.
6. Give you the good mind set to think in a right way.
7. Build up a high immunity power to control any environment condition.
8. You can give a better life to your family. Pls don't sad yourself in icu and sad your loved ones outside icu.
9. You can perform 100% at your profession.
10. Body will be active for entire day.
Just keep doing exercise. Because health is wealth.
I wish you a happy healthy family and society.
I am 45 year old female, I have heavy bleeding and terrible pain during periods. Scan Shows one very small fibroid. I do walking regularly. What should you do? When will I have menopause?
I am 29 years married and my husband age 45. MY last period end 3rd July and last 4 days we did sexual intercourse with out any sefty. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Also I want to know withdrawn method useful. My husband want to use condoms but I am not like with condoms. Please help. Thank You.
Lignocaine hydrochloride gel can we use during the sex in vajaina, we are newly married couple. Please tell me. YES OR NO.
I have irregular and painful periods problem this problem continue till then when my periods start .I have periods once in 2 months .what should I do?
Hello Doctor, It was around 3 years back, when I was 18 years old, my bra size was 80cms.(n 80 has remained cost. For three later years) Later, in the next one and a half year, the size got increased to 85 Cms. Which was still ok. But the size 85 cms, lasted only for few months (5 to 6), and now it's 90 cms. Which is really big for a gal of my age. (20 yrs.) This big size doesn't give my body a good appearance.
Sir. How can I get unwanted 72 pills. Did I need any medical prescription or not. Will it completely avoid her pregnancy?
She is having a lump in her left Breast from last 2 years though there is no pain but she was afraid to tell her parents so what she do. And is this is serious?
Hi, I am 26 year old female (unmarried). I will get my periods every 26 to 28 days regularly. But the flow is very less and it last only for 1.5 to days. This reduced flow is happening from the 3rd month of my puberty. My abdominal scan is normal. My HB is 10 . Will this be a problem in future to conceive. Kindly tell me is this a problem and if so what I shld do to increase the flow.
I have been experiencing an itch and swelling on my left labia minora at least twice in a year and lasts for 1 week days with slight pain n little bulge at one area. I use cotton underpants and take enough care not to let detergent touch the area .basically my left side is larger than right. Please do suggest.
Hi, I'm suffering from vaginal infection and i'm having these symptoms-Itching, burning, redness and watery discharge. I need your advice and please suggest me some Good medicine for it.
I had protected sex just after the day my periods got over and I did take a contraceptive pill but I am worried because since then I havnt got my periods again. Its been a month. A week before I had spotting for couple of days. Please suggest what to do.
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.