Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vinit MalikYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. female But 2 days ago my heart hurts when I took a deep breath. This moment I was feeling very stressed I am worried. Do I have a heart problem? What reason about this pain?
She has very low levels of Vitamin D3 at 8.4 ng. Ml and D12 at 92 pmol/L, please advise what level of dosages to take to reach optimal levels and for how many days?
My mother is 87years old. Recently b. P was attacked and she is using" triolvance 20. I heared that at that age b. P is not dangerous at her age group and no need to use medicines. Is it true?
My father died of heart attack at very young age. Do I need to regularly check my heart condition? Now I am 22 years old. I am even suffering from COPD and using maxiflo 250 inhaler.
Hdl cholesterol 53.0 mg. 30-70 mg Total cholesterol 143.0 mg upto 200 mg /dl normal Vldl 28.6. 25-40 mg. This is the report I found in my cholesterol report. Do I have cholesterol.
Dear sir, Is that true that we should have to drink water after bath to maintain Blood pressure. Is that true?
What is the correct time and position to check blood pressure? How to diagnose blood pressure? What are the circumstances in which one can see elevated blood pressure naturally?
I have high LDL i.e 215 and Low HDL 32 and total cholesterol 215 Help me reduce my cholesterol level? What's precautions should be taken and what should be eaten to improve my cholesterol level?
I am a patient of depression I take lot of stress due to that I have headache it doesn't cure with painkiller and anxiety also what can I do? My heart got sinking when I think there is nobody to take care of me.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.