Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vineeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
My face has small small pimples and black spots. Hypersensitive to sun light. It got red when I use sunscreen. Drinking a lot of water. Daily exercise. No non veg. Please advise.
I am a heart patient and have undergone by-pass surgery. I eat a lot of fruits daily. My potassium reading varies between 5.0 and 5.20 (the higher end of the range) Is it bad for the heart to have such a high reading. My blood urea.
I like to get mass body. To get more mass body, do we have to first loose the extra fat in the body? For bulk what we have to do? If my bmi is more than 25 with low fat and high mass is it good.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 KGS. I went to lose weight please help?
My wife is pregnant of 2 nd month and suffering with fever and headache which treatment I gave her? Also say me medication is possible in pregnancy.
Hi am 30 years old. Recently I didn't get sleep in time. By late night only I going to sleep. Shall I take any sleeping dose.
Hi im 21 years old and in my monthly periods I suffer with lot of stomach n body pains they are unbearable and vomiting and whole day i'm unable to eat food n drink water can you help me out of this problem. :(
I am 25 year old female. I read your article regarding sleeping postures. I work in an IT company and have to sit on the chair for 10 hours a day. I keep getting up every half hour though. I experience pain when I rest my back on the chair and sit. Also whenever I get up in the morning, I have pain in my back. It could be because of the sleeping postures. I am habituated to sleep on my stomach. So even if in the start I try and sleep in a better posture, when I am asleep I automatically get on my stomach. Also I get sleep only after putting my hand under the pillow and then keeping my head on the pillow which causes shoulder and neck pain. What can I do about it.
Hi, I am facing muscle pain in the neck back portion, where it joins the skull. I sit long hours and read. Have also found small lumps (maybe be muscle swelling in the same region). Along with this I have developed some irritation in the inner mouth area which are like Small white dots and pain in lower wisdom tooth area Are these things related and what should I do? Age 25 Non smoker.
I have a problem of tired so fast when I take sleeping in day then I can't sleep in night till 3. Am in same night. I feel so thirsty in night much water have to take.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.