Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vineeta NarangYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering from my mensuration problem . My last date is 17 june . And after 8/9 days its again started for 10 min -15 min on 27 june now at present they will not come. I check from prega news kit its shows negative result . What I do.
I'm a 17 year old girl. I started developing breasts around the age of 10. Since I started developing breasts I've had a semi hard kinda movable lump in both of my breasts. Recently there has been a little pain but that is probably due to the increased dose of birth control (for dysmenorrhea). The.
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medication: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.
I'm having delayed irregular periods problem. Unless I'm affected by thyroid please tell me what are symptoms of it?
I am suffering from PCOD problem, I tried all the way even patanjali medicines also but there is no improvement in my problem, my periods running continuously till 3 months, I need to take medicines every time to stop, my weight is 77 kg, I am trying to loose from last 1 years but didn't get any result, because of this problem I am not able conceive its being 5 years of my marriage ,please give some solution for my problem.
Sir, I am married. My wife ia pregnant for about 2 months. We don't want child right now since I have one child of 4 months. Please provide me any method to get rid of it.
For starters I have not had a period for about 8 months. Then lately I've been beginning to see a change in my body bedtime. Not only have my breasts filled out immensely but my stomach has also swollen up. My whole body looks like that of a 5 month pregnant woman, the only problem is that i'm not pregnant. I'm starting to worry about whats really going on within my body. One thing I do know is that whatever is happening is not normal and in my opinion is all wrong. Can you please give me some insight as to what might be possible reasons as to why this is happening & what might be going on with my body?
Motherhood is a life transforming phase that all women look forward to. With the conception of a baby, a number of physiological and psychological changes take place within the mother’s body. Soon there will be a number of restrictions in the kind of food a mother a can consume, the activities that a mother can perform, the way she sleeps or sits. These restrictions are put so as to allow the baby to grow and develop safely. The restrictions prevent injuries and accidents that can be quite fatal to both mother and child.
Sitting Postures You Must Avoid
Do not sit straight on the edge of the chair. Provide a support to your back.
Do not sit in a way that pressurises only one side of your hips. Evenly distribute your weight when sitting down. Be comfortable.
Do not sit at the same place and in the same position for extended time periods.
Do not twist from your waist when you are sitting on a rotating chair. Instead, slowly move the chair along with your entire body to turn around.
Standing Postures You Must Avoid
Avoid standing with your pelvis tilted forward or backward. You must stand straight with your stomach held in and up as much as possible.
You must not slouch while standing.
Do not stand in the same position for an extended period of time.
Do not put your weight on one foot. Shift weight occasionally if your feet are hurting, but make sure to evenly distribute the weight.
Do not bend too much backwards or forwards.
Do not keep your head tilted down or sideways when you are standing. Look up, look straight.
Sleeping Postures You Must Avoid
Lying on your stomach
Sleeping with pillows under your shoulders. Pillows should only support your head.
Do not sleep all curled up. Relax your feet and hands to allow the blood circulation to continue smoothly.
Do not jerk up from your lying position. Turn to the side, swing your legs down to the side of the bed slowly and sit up using the support of your hands.
Activities You Must Avoid
Hard core gyming
Intense aerobics that include a lot of jumping
Lifting heavy weighted objects
- Travelling by public transport on a jerky road. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I suffer from severe abdominal pain along with heavy bleeding during my menstruation every month. I have polycystic operated.
Hi, Mei 30 years ki female hoon. Meri marriage ko 7 saal ho gye hai. Meri pregnency nahi ho rahi. Last october mei desi dawai khane se pregnency hoyi thi par 3 months baad miscarriage ho gya. Doctor ne kaha baby ki heartbeat nahi thi aur na hi baby develop ho raha tha. Mere sare tests bhi normal. Abortion ke 3 months baad ab hum 2 months se pregnency ke liye try kar rahe hain par kuch nahi. Medicine bhi chal rahi hai meri.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.