Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet NarangYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 years old a mother of two, and I had hysterectomy on jan 19 2015, and till today after 3 months I still have pain in my lower abdomen and it hurts a lot while urinating, I have consulted a lot of doctors , had lots of medicines but no signs of improvement. I hope that you will bring solution to m problem.
Hi, I'm 28 years old male. Ultrasound result for kidney is 10.2 mm middle and 6.4 mm for upper so is it major or miner.
Is prostate enlargement possible in 23 year age? I am facing problem in toilet and urinate so many times.
My prostate is 56 grams. I go to urinate every two hours at night and every 1 hour in the morning. How can I reduce my prostate to 21 grams. Is 3D answer to it or how best I can control it. I am 75 years and healthy.
My father's age is 85. His prostate has been enlarged in such a way that his urine is not coming out normally through penis. When catheter is placed then urine is coming out. After investigation of urine It was found blood in urine. In the situation what would you suggest-prostate surgery or something else. Please reply urgently.
Sir. Now i am a 22 years old, but still I used to pass urine in the bad sometimes, so please tell me something, how to control it or how to get cure from this disease..
My father is a CKD patient. He is undergoing dialysis for about 6 months. I wanted to ask you about the diet a CKD patient should have. Can you tell me which food he must avoid?
Among all body parts that play a role in human well-being, kidneys play the most important role that defines wellness of the physical system. The proper functioning of the kidneys decides the entire welfare of human body. Hence, maintaining the health of the kidneys is very vital for the young as well as the old. But in today’s age, because of the rise in unhealthy lifestyle of people, chronic renal failure has been on an increasing spree, causing fatal concerns.
The Rising Graveness Of Kidney Disturbances-
Chronic kidney failure is universally considered a fatal disease that terminates the normal functioning of bladder movements, which flush body toxins and waste products in the form of urine. In such medical conditions, generally doctors prescribe dialysis, kidney transplantations and other such complicated and expensive treatments. Such procedures could also be a great threat of post surgery effects that could hamper the body system permanently. At the same time, these treatments are neither feasible nor suitable for all patients. Taking into consideration the varying medical conditions of people, such complicated treatments could cause health hazards, which could endanger their well being.
Homeopathic Remedies To Oust Kidney Malfunctions-
Often it is seen that kidney failures do not occur on a sudden basis or due to certain lifestyles. Family history and hereditary conditions also cause certain problems in the long run. In such cases, the conventional homeopathic remedies provide better healing results than the usual surgeries for the patients. Even diabetic patients are suggested to go the homeopathic way for renal malfunctions. It is also believed that early stages of kidney problems are best treated by homeopathic procedures, which prevent further damage to the kidneys. Even patients undergoing dialysis are prescribed the traditional homeopathic medications, which enable them to lead a healthy living.
Therefore, certain homeopathic medicines have played a powerful role in rectifying kidney problems. For instance, Aconite tackles loin aches and post scarlatinal nephritis. Apocynum regulates the flow of urine and rectifies the amount of outlet. Belladonna handles conditions like excruciating burning pains in the lumbar areas and kidney inflammations. Cuprum Arsenicum cures uraemic disturbances.
Thus, it is a proven fact that homeopathy has an answer to all medical conditions. Be it any part of the body, externally or internally, homeopathic medications always ensure a sure shot cure. It not only heals the body from the ailment but also revitalizes the entire body system and charges the body functioning with new and improved vigor.
Hello sir/mam my dad suffering from creatinine he his having 5.4.and in same he has to do endoplasting. Doctors saying have to do dialysis before operation. Whats solution.
Hi I had a 5 mm kidney stone on my left before, and now I did ultrasound in which the stone was not found. Now I don't have any pain but when I jog or exercise I find slight pain .confused what is still causing pain, when I do exercise .waiting for ans.
I am 30 years old and there is itching in my anus due to reddish discharge from surrounding of anal and soft tissues come out last few month I am facing constipation and gas problem also.
I am 24 years old. I have 5 mm of stone in left kidney. My serum creatine is 1.51 mg/dl, serum uric acid is 5.7 mg/dl and seen few motile bacteria. And also I have testis pain. Please suggest me how to survive this problem. I am suffering from these problem last two years.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.