Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am facing bad breathing problem. Not proper speaking. Actually my lower comes forward to my upper jaw when I speak. I don't know what is the exactly issue.
I am 30 years old male am suffering from mouth ulcers for last 3 weeks. What should I do? please help me.
What should I take for sensitive teeth. When ever I am taking cold water to much sensation is there.
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?
Hi doctor I am 13 year old mere teeths me cavity hai aur mere teethsyellow rehate hain jab main brush karta hoon to green ho jaate hain mujhe suggestion dijiye ki mere teeths white rahe aur main konsi paste use karoon.
I M having problem in my tongue there are little little in hindi you say chole at my tongue why is this and what to do.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"
My friend is having bad breath problem. As checked by dentist no decay or deposits are there. White coating is observed above the tongue sometimes. After eating it goes of for sometime. Tried mouthwash also but not working out.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth. I can't eat hot & cold I teams. Plc suggest what should I do for fast relief.
I have some problem in my tooth, I use various paste but I find blood in my teeth and feeling some pain in my teeth, sir can you please help me about this?
What is a root canal?
Root canal is a layman's term to describe a dental procedure that is performed to preserve a tooth that is at risk of being lost due to deep decay, infection, or other forms of trauma. Endodontic therapy or root canal treatment are the dental terms to describe this procedure. Root canal treatment is the removal of the infection-prone contents within the tooth and its roots. Subsequently, the resulting space is filled with an inert material to prevent infection. This treatment thoroughly disinfects the tooth's inner space. Root canal treatment enables a tooth to remain intact to function and serve its purpose in the mouth despite losing its vitality. Vitality is the tooth's ability to sense pain, pressure, or temperature. Prior to the implementation of root canal treatment, if a tooth had a large cavity or was abscessed, the only option was extraction of the bad tooth. All in all with Root Canal Treatment, we get to preserve a natural tooth and restore good dental health.