Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet GupthaYour feedback matters!
Are there any medicines that can increase your stamina? I am sportive and very active. But usually feel dizzy by the evening. Are energy drinks and protein shakes good for increasing stamina?
I have severe fever along with cold cough bo d y weakness and sour throat since last 3 days, please advice medication.
I am having problem of tonsils. Due to which I am having fever. Please guide me what should I do, which medicine I should take.
Dr. Before 5 days. It was my accident and I am injured. At the bottom of my eye cutted. And last 4 days. My nose is bleeding. What can I do for this bleeding.
Hi doctor, I'm having wax in my ears & it pains a lot when I try to remove it through sticks so can I use Dewax or Waxolve for the same if yes then kindly tell the procedure to use it properly.
Hi doctors my whole body feel light. Mostly my head. And pounding heart. All my test is good. My throat pain as well. What's the cause?
Throat infection( from cold) continuing for nearly 4 months now, even after continuous medical treatment. Anything to get afraid of.
I am 48 years old and suffering from sinus since last two months at times I am having on my left sid of for head left eye and left jaw. Please guide us the remedies ?
I am 18 years old and mare ears me 15 din pale ek cockroach chla gaya tha vo to bhar a gaya par ab mare ear ma bhut dard hota ha please koi solution btaye
Hello Doctor I am 29 years old male. From past few weeks I am getting constant sound in right year it can be tinnitus. Some times I feel the ear is blocked and it pains very mildly sometimes. Kindly tell me the remedy for tinnitus.
Suddenly my throat started paining and I am feeling some hard stone type on left side in throat. What should I do?
Does eating disorders lead to hormonal imbalance then cause also breast tenderness, nausea, abdominal pain, rectal bleeding,dizziness, tiredness, cannot go to sleep well, urinating frequently w/ a littleamount, bloated stomach, and hard or liquid stools? Plsss help. Just plsss type in yes or no w/ a littleexplanation! Plsssss plsss! I beg you!
6mahine se ENT doctar ki dawa kha raha hu sr problem badti ja rhi h kuch samaz nhi aa raha h ab to gala itna jada dukh raha h ki sahen nhi kar pa rha hu aisa lag raha h gale me koi fhoda h vindos copi me bhi kuch nhi aaya ab batao mai or kya karu cancer ki test kar sakta hu kya.
I am 17 years old girl. Suffering from fever ,cold ,cough last month 23 may (allopathic medicine) and later recognized that I was having tonsils .and now still having medicines (now ayurvedic) for that .and was getting weakness with allopathic medicine so I shifted to ayurvedic medicine. My MAIN PROBLEM Is that usually I have menstrual cycle of 35-40 days and according to it my periods were to be on 27 may. But till now it is not coming. So I am tensed. Is it because of weakness by having medicine. My exams were also there on that time. So I was careless for my health. Please help me.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.