Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old unmarried female. From last two days my breast is having a lit pain and it started leaking a light white coloured liquid. What is this due to?
My friend has habit of smoking from last 12 years. He used to smoke ocassionlly & regularly in this 12 years. I guess he has smoked more than 2000 cigrrates till now. Now he is worried about his habit and feeling panic about smoking bad effects on his health. So please suggest us which test we can do so he will able to know what impact has happen to his body before he will suffer from cancer or any kind of illness occur by cigrrates. So better he will go through medical test or medical treatments as per your consultation before facing some serious consequences because of cigarettes. Please suggest us is it any way to know the damages has happen to his body because of cigarette. Also suggest him what to do so he will not face some serious consequences like cancer or lungs diseases in future.
I am aged 56 year suffering from prostate enlargement for the last one year. On the other hand I have a problem of erectile dysfunction. I would like to know whether the problem of erectile dysfunction is related to prostrate enlargement kindly advice.
In this article you will get to know how Dr. R k aggarwal lets us to know how we can examine our health and also by doing that know the real reason behind many diseases.
Dr R. K. Aggarwal says we should treat our self as human not a machine. For example if we have problem in a part of body we should not cut it out but treat it; all these things we do with our body is not good for our health and body.
One further step in good home oral care is regular self -examination for oral cancer. We have already mentioned that any sore that has been in the mouth for more than a week should be brought to a dentists attention at once. The chances are good that it will prove not to be malignant, but we are better able than ever to diagnose and treat precancerous conditions, and early detection is of the greatest importance.
You can play a major part in preventing oral cancer or catching it while it can be readily treated and cured if you take the time to examine the mouth regularly for any signs of disease.
Now all scientists and doctors know and suggest not following allopath. A revolution is happening but for that to reach us could take 30-50 years; which I am helping in getting people knowing that and treat themselves with various diseases.
First we should know the reason of the disease not go for the operation treatment. It never helps it comes out any way or another.
Dr. R K Aggarwal says we are here to help you get rid of dependence of yours on allopath medicines.
Watch the below video – Dr. R k aggarwal
The reason behind any disease is when bacteria, germs, tocsins and viruses collect in our body it causes diseases. This video also features some talk about tumour, fibroid, tumour cyst, ulcerative colitis and many other problems of our body.
Watch the video for further information about various diseases that are caused because of bacteria, germs, tocsins and viruses also how to treat it through bowel cleanse.
Ssohm want people to understand that it’s never too late start cleansing your body which not only cure diseases like tumor, fibroid, tumor cyst, ulcerative colitis but also rescue your life from various other harmful and dangerous diseases forever.
What are the complications which can be possible after stomach cancer surgery? Please tell me in detail.
Hello doc I am 20 years old, I have a small lump on my left side groin area. And I have consulted tu an oncologist and he said that this is jst a nodule or a neurofibroma. And sometimes my left testicle aches very badly and I have done the ultra sound of scrotum and my impression is minimal bilateral hydrocele and median raphae with normal thickness on left testicle. So my question is if that lump is cancerous den can this testicular symptoms be the alertment indication for that typ of cancer? Doctor m very much worried plzz. Solve my doubt please. Dis is a humble request.
I am 29 years old and 30 weeks pregnant you have small painless lump in my right breast since 5 yrs. Will it be safe to feed breast to baby?
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
I am suffering from lung cancer how many chemo doses is required to cure the diseases. Please advise.
What are the reason for cancer? And what are the appearance of cancer. And what garlic little bit cure the cancer.
I'm 22 years male how to identify mouth cancer? And also another question what is the cause for wounds or infection in the colon part of the mouth like small balls.
Enlarged prostate surgery is a very common type of surgery that many have to undergo nowadays. An enlarged prostate causes many health problems including urinary tract obstructions and urinary tract infections. It may also lead to the passing of blood via urine. Thus, enlarged prostate must be treated as soon as possible as neglect may lead to prostate cancer and its associated health issues. There are various types of prostate surgeries that a doctor performs on his/her patients. However, of late, radical prostatectomy is the most popular of them all.
What is Radical Prostatectomy?
This process can be handled in two ways. Firstly, the prostate can be reached through an incision in the abdomen. This would help the doctor work with precision and carefully avoid all the other nerves and muscles in the area the operation take places. The prostate is examined and any nodule or lymph formed over it is carefully removed. The advantage of this surgery is that the patient is less likely to suffer from any erectile problems post- surgery. The second option would be to make an incision between the scrotum and the anus. This process is best for those who are obese. The surgery is performed quickly and there is less loss of blood. Furthermore, the healing time is less too.
How To Recover From The Surgery?
Like most other prostate operations, even in radical prostatectomy, you would have to wear a catheter till you recover completely. For a few days post the surgery your urine would be collected through a urine bag attached to the catheter. One might feel a little sore in his/her genitals after the surgery, but that is quite normal to occur. The soreness is caused due to the surgery and the incisions made and would heal in a matter of a few days. Interestingly, since the urethra plays an important role in this surgery, the catheter has to be in place for at least two to three weeks but the patient can be discharged after a two to three night stay at the hospital. It is advised that the patient takes ample rest. But this does not mean all rest and no work. In fact, it is seen that patients can walk a little and even go back to a normal diet within a week to ten days of the operation. But regular checkups, till the urethra is healed, are compulsory.
Hence, these are some of the recovery procedures after an enlarged prostate surgery. Such surgeries are quite common and heal quickly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
A21×7 sized and 18×6mmsized lymph node seen in right and left axilla respectively with fatty hilum likely reactive. Both breast are composed of thickened fibroglandular parenchyma & fibro fatty storma, increased in proportion of this age and pArity. Can it be a risk of breast cancer. please help me. I am feeling pain and tightness in breast with acute fever.
I am having multiple fibroadenoma in both breasts, which are very small. I had undergone surgery for fibroadenoma removal four times in the past approximately 6 years ago, which were bigger in size. I am having a doubt that" is this fibroadenoma will become cancerous tumor in the future and is there any diet restrictions to get it reduced. Can you please clarify my doubt.
Chemotherapy can be frightening, and the very thought of going through it can be an ordeal for most people. Many resources and tips can be used to minimize the discomfort and lessen the burden. Let us have a look at a few of these.
- Support network: Chemotherapy can be physically daunting and more than the treatment a person needs all the emotional and moral support he/she can get. Have friends and family always by your side. You can have peace of mind when there is a person you can trust and bank upon in taking care of you.
- Discuss the medication with your oncologist: Before understanding the treatments have a detailed discussion about the current medication you are undergoing, as this may hamper the chemotherapy treatment. The dosage has to be adjusted accordingly.
- Keep the body hydrated: Your body gets dehydrated on the day of the treatment. Please ensure that the body is properly hydrated and plenty of fluids are there in the body.
- Be comfortable: Taking chemotherapy can have an effect on your morale. Hence make sure that you are keeping yourself occupied with books and games or your favorite music to while away the time.
- Wear comfortable clothes: This makes all the difference in the treatment as having loose fitting clothes can relive pressures in your mind. Always choose clothes that you are comfortable in.
- Ask questions: Chemotherapy treatments can and will cause side effects. Hence ask and keep yourself updated as much as possible. More importantly after the treatment ask questions on the possible recuperation period and how best to go about it.
- Symptoms of nausea and vomiting: It is natural that most of the patients feel light headed or have a vomiting sensation when undergoing the treatment. Always make sure that the doctor or the nurse knows about it. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. Some medications to prevent nausea can be had along with the chemotherapy drugs.
- Avoiding infection: Chemotherapy affects the immune system of the body. Hence it can get easily susceptible to diseases. Have a general cleanliness around your surroundings. Avoid crowds if possible and keep your hands always clean and wear clean, comfortable clothes that don't stick to the body.
- Right diet: Chemotherapy makes you prone to weight loss. Hence having the desired nutritional levels is mandatory. Consult a dietician and eat healthy. It is not advisable to gain weight either during or after chemotherapy.
- Adequate Rest: Our body needs all the rest that it can get when undergoing chemotherapy. Make sure that the body gets proper sleep and is relaxed. You can try for meditation and simple yoga exercises that can help in rejuvenating the body.
- Skin Care: Prolonged treatment can affect the moisture content in the skin. Have a good skin cream and lotions handy to take care of it. In some cases, chemotherapy causes hair fall. Make sure that a proper wig or a treatment plan is made beforehand to take care of the issues.
Chemotherapy treatment can be emotionally daunting. Having a few precautions like the ones stated above can make all the difference in how successful we are in coping with it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!