Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak KumarYour feedback matters!
Its a bit personal but I want some solution to it actually I am masturbating from the last two and a half years and now my eyesight has gone bad its -0.75 for the right eye and minus 0.5 for the left eye and now I am also seeing floaters please help me that if I take some extra diet and stop masturbating at all will my eyesight cure I want to join Army and for that eyesight is very crucial. Why studying concentration has also gone very bad I was a topper till class 10th but now my studies are affecting very much due to concentration and eyesight and also fatigue please please please help only one question if I stop masturbating will it improve my eyesight.
My wife is traveling a lot from last 1 month. and now her eyes are swollen and water is coming often and her mouth goes cross when she smiles or eats. Please tell me why is it so? Is it a major issue. Will it be alright?
Hello. I m 22 years old boy, completed B. Tech in computer engg. But I m too thin and I look like too young like 10th standard that reason All my friends are make fun on me. By genetics my father and mother also thin. Sir how can I build personality. Look like a professional in oder to get a good job in IT. Even I will eat normally as others. Is any other foods there to eat and look like strong? Please ans me.
I hav a eye redness problem. I used to apply I kul eye drop on a daily basis. But from last few days whenever I wake up my eyes are red since in the morning. I also feel irritation in my eye. Now I have to apply eye kul eye drop daily. What I have to do stop that redness?
Mere aankho men2-3 dino se Gid zayada aa rhi hai. Jab bhi kaam karta hu tab aankho se paani aane lagta hai.
My child age 2 years he does not speak how to develop to kid to speck. He affecting regularly wheeze and we use levo puff. He is always watch kids tv. Some time smile during watching tv.
He has a problem with his eye. When work on computer his eyes get stressed very quickly and tear comes from eyes. What is the solution sir.
I am suffering from uric acid which remain in control when I CONSUME good quantity of water. Secondly my left eye has a glaucoma problem eye pressure is much less and I Can't see a meter distance. Is there any treatment to normal vision or clear vision. Kindly suggest me, B. P. Remain little high.
Recently I have developed a squeezing or twitching of eyes as a habit. I don't shut my eyes but partially squeeze the lower lid several times in a minute. I have observed this on different occasions like driving, watching TV or even when I am sitting idle. I can't trace a direct source to it.
I have a spatecals in 5 years some changes are occurred. The site is increased are not I am clarify that what you should to do?
My name harpreet singh I am 17 Years old my eyes in redness in 2 Years doctor you tell about some one medicine and check up.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
Related Tip: Improve your eyesight - 5 Top foods to eat?