Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay SinglaYour feedback matters!
Hi! I have cervical spondylosis earlier I use to have numb sensation in my left arm and left hand lilltel finger and ring finger, now this has aghrivated to my right hand and right leg. Am I am worried now. Pls suggest what needs to be done. Regards Nsb.
I am having head ache from many days and also having leg pain from yesterday. What should I do? Please help me.
I have severe leg ache at night when I try to sleep. It's extremely common and happens at bed time because of which I am not able to fall asleep for 2-3 hours. Please let me know cause and solution.
2 months ago, I was jumped from my college 1st floor and got fractured my back bone in L1 region. L1 region of my back bone was compressed 20%. I am a body builder, and I like to ask you after how many months I can go to gym?
Sir, I am 25 years old. I have pain regularly in my knees and legs mostly in night. Sometimes in my palms, fingers and toes. Also I have problem when I getup early in the morning from the sleep.
My spouse aged 44 years is patient of lgmd (mascular dystrophy) which was diagnosed in 2005. She is able to walk with some support and cannot walk freely. Please advice if there is any medicine or cure.
My both kidneys have almost failed. I get swelling in my feet all the day. So what should I do for better?
Ref. Dr. P nagaraj article on back pain-- If one has slight slip disc, is it advisable to do the 3 or any of the exercises given by him here in this adjacent article?
Sir every alternate 2 months I am having fever And when I have the fever I have a pain inside my neck The doctors said that its an infection But why it always happens in my neck. Please help me.
Severe Neck and Shoulder pain Hello Dr. I have been suffering from severe pain in the neck area and occasionally in the shoulders too. I have this problem since my school days (got it checked and doctor told that everything is fine) but I have learnt to live with it by applying pain balm so far. Off late the pain has been very severe (mostly after a good days workout, but this was not the case previously. I have been working out for several years, but the pain started recently). I am an IT professional and hence this might be quite common but the pain has increased too much off late. I have to swallow pain killers to reduce, but am sure this is not an permanent issue. Is there anything that I can do come out of this solution permanently. Is there an medication I can start with, or if I need to consult a doctor then kindly suggest whom to contact.
Previously I had consulted from a doctor he also prescribed me medicines and the same thing but I was quiet well but after sometime my right portion of my get automatically swelled from my forehead to my leg and it automatically becomes normal. Its of a daily schedule my right gets automatically swelled and pains after sometime it becomes normal.
The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis and unlike rheumatoid arthritis, the cause of osteoarthritis is not due to any inflammation such as the immune system attacking the joints. Rather, the cause of osteoarthritis can be attributed to the wear and tear of the protective cartilage on your bones over time. The most common parts of your body which may get affected by osteoarthritis are the knees, hands, and spine. Even though osteoarthritis cannot be cured, it is worth noting that the symptoms can be well managed.
Here is everything you need to know about osteoarthritis:
- Intense pain in your joint: This is the most common symptom indicating that you may have osteoarthritis.
- Tenderness in your joint: If after applying a little pressure, your joint feels tender, then it can be considered a sign of osteoarthritis.
- Stiffness in your joint and loss of flexibility: If you feel stiff after a period of inactivity such as waking up in the morning, it's likely you have osteoarthritis. This may also mean that you may not be able to make movements you were previously able to due to the stiffness in your joint.
- Bone spurs: You may also feel extraneous bits of bone from around the affected joint.
The most common cause of osteoarthritis is old age. As you grow older, the cartilage that cushions your bones begins to deteriorate. Without this cartilage to cushion your bones, different bones might rub against one another, thus causing the pain you feel.
As mentioned earlier, it is not possible to cure osteoarthritis, but the pain can only be managed. Here are the best ways to manage pain from arthritis.
- Medications: Depending on how severe your pain is and whether it is chronic or acute, you may be given drugs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Physical therapy: An exercise routine can be worked out between you and your physical therapist so that your pain reduces and you are able to regain the range of movements you had before you were affected by osteoarthritis.
- Surgery: There are a number of surgeries which can be done to reduce your pain; ranging from a simple lubrication surgery by using hyaluronic acid all the way to a complete joint replacement.