Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay ShankerYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from Typhoid for past one week. I am having severe body pain and my knees are paining a lot. This is the second time I have having Typhoid within a span of one year. Please advice how to avoid this in future also medication to relive from pain.
Recently I have been suffering from throat infection very badly. Also I have whole body pain. What should I drink or eat this time? I can't eat properly, my throat is paining. Through out whole year, I have been suffering from throat infection. Cold,cough problem. Now I can't talk too much. How to cure throat infection permanently. Because it hampered my speech also. Any medicine, any yoga or any pranayama which will help me to cure throat infection permanently. Thank you plz tell me solution.
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I suffered from full body nerve pain. .I am nt able to do work for lobg time. .what is the reason and treatment for this.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
For the last few days I have had a terrible body ache. All my joints keep cracking, I feel hopeless and irritated easily, sometimes my breaths feel heavy, I feel fatigued without doing any work. What could be wrong with me?
With much love and care Arogyam Ayurveda designed this therapy package to eliminate the internal causes of diseases and release the burden on your whole being. Large quantities of toxic bi-products are formed in the body as a result of numerous factors, including the body’s continuous metabolic processes, wrong body habits, wrong food habits, incompatible combination of food items, suppression of body urges, emotional imbalances, etc..
If your elimination system is functioning well most of these toxins are eliminated naturally. However, if it’s mal-functioning damaging toxins are deposited in various parts of the body. This toxic load results in the impairment of the Doshas, Dhatus (tissues), etc.. Consequently, normal functioning of the body systems are also impaired and we feel the many symptoms of toxicity and general ill health.