Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vimla RajanYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair daily can you help for this. I am tired using all the shampoo and oil but no effect is observed.
I am frequently getting boils in my armpits since four. I had shown to skin specialist. After the usage of antibiotics they disappeared for some period. But after three months again coming frequently.
Mere gal par hmesa pimples nikalte rahte hai, jise dabane par patla chaval ke dana type nikalta hai.
I am 25 years old girl planning to marry soon but my dark colour makes me feel awkward and it also causes lack of confidence in me. People rejects me for my colour. Please give me some home remedies to get a fair look within a few weeks. Thank you.
Hi I am guddu khana. Please help me my hair fall. Down give some medicine. And give some quality medicine. I eat poor way.
Hi Doctors, I am looking for medication for facial hair to cure it from the root cause. May be hormone balancing. I need suggestion that which specialist I should consult.
I have got rashes between legs and vagina because of some sort of allergy. Now its about 3 weeks I am taking medicines but its same whenever I close my legs these rashes starts getting moisture which I have clean with a piece of cloth after every 10 minutes what should I do.
Sir I am getting pimples. How can I make my face clear without pimples? Can you please help me the remedies for the curing.
I've been smoking for a while which has turned my lips a little blackish. What should I do? To make them pink again? And I have pimple prone skin. The pimples are gone but black spots are still there. What should I do to make them fade away?
What are the symptoms of dengue. And are the medicines of dengue. I have black spots on my face. Which medicine is better.
I am loosing my hair from the middle part of my head but near the neck at the back of my head growth is good is it possible to get my hair back please advice me that is useful for me.
1. Do not give in to your temptation to bathe your newborn every day. Don't bathe your baby more than 3 times a week. Excessive bathing removes required oils from the baby's skin, making it prone to rashes.
2. Avoid baby products in the early months. Most of these products are very harsh on an infant's tender skin.
3. Take your newborn's hygiene very seriously. Make sure that clothes and other accessories are properly cleaned and sanitized.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
My chest is becoming larger I recently contact my near doctor he said that it is becoming large due to fat it is not gynecomastia after that I went to dieting but it did not comes to normal size please tell what should I do?
Hello doctor I am suffering from hair loss problem before some time Pls suggest homeopathic medicine.
I face was fair and beautiful but now black and boil on face. What I can to re fair and clear face and to get beautiful face.
Hello! I'm Rishabh jain. I have alot small minor pimples. And some black spots because of pimple so what should I do? Please help me?
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.