Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vimala RajanYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male. Since two days I am experiencing severe pain in the anus. I guess its an acne that has come up on the anal orifice. I can barely move. Due to the pain I cannot even use the toilet for both obvious reasons. The pain is distracting me and the immense pain while the anus gets squeezed is unbearable. Please guide. Thank you.
Actually I have some skin problem. There are some round red rashes on my left leg. Etching is also happens. What should I do. I think it's spreading also. What should I do doctor.
I m 18. I have too many pimples as well as marks its looks wired. Pimples are coming from age13. Currently using clinlup- a. Plzz suggest me something. I watn my skin clean.
I have black skin on inner side of my thigh , it looks like rubbed by inner ware, some times severe itching will happen, some bad smell also coming, I used sipderm cream I cures temporarily , I need permanent solution.
I am suffering From Chronical eczema since last four years, inspite of huge consultation of experts no proper remedies available, places suggest.
I am 19 years old and I keep getting pimples on my face. I have tried all kinds of face washes but it didn't stop. Is there any cream or remedy that can reduce the pimple.
Hi, I'm 18 years old male. I have many face problem. My face is too oily. I use face wash twice daily but after an hour it turns oily again. Bow can I reduce oil from my face. Please give me solutions.
How to get rid of pimple dark spot and patchiness and how to grow hairs at the edges? Please help me.
I have started losing my hair just at the age of 19. What steps or measures to stop falling of my hair. And will I be able to grow back new hair.
He have mild scalp psoriasis. Doctor suggested him to use scalp shampoo and topical 6 % lotion. He used livosik and even tablets for 10 days daily once. Now the flakes have reduces to a large extent but his scalp is visible at some places. He had thick and dense hair. Looks like it has thinned down and scalp is visible. Is it because of psoriasis. Doctor suggested him hair grow tabs. Will his hair comeback to normal and any suggestions or good foods? Please let us know your opinion. He is a vegetarian.
I am 19 years old girl and I have lots of hair on my face how can these hair b decreased and please recommend me a bleach which is good for skin.
Hi, I am a 24yr old male I get pimples and zits very frequently on my face and i have oily skin and I used to think it's because of the oily skin that I have this problem. I never even had this much of pimples and zits in my teenage, I had a very clear skin until the age of 22.My skin is damaged on specific areas on my face it usually happens on the cheeks and cheekbone area and besides the nose and even below the eyes. Due to this there are many spots on my face now and the zits leave a hole kind of spot on my face which seems incurable because of this I get really depressed these days I keep looking in the mirror and I am always just hoping it should not happen again
A Lower Body Lift is also called a belt lipectomy, is an increasingly popular type of surgery. The aim of this surgery is to eliminate or improve excessive or sagging of thigh and buttock skin from the area. This surgery is mostly opted to enhance the physical appearance and is becoming increasingly popular these days.
Causes to undergo Lower Body Lift:
- A Lower body lift may be undergone when, due to extreme weight loss or advanced age, the skin in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen becomes loose and appears to be sagging
- Apart from loosening the skin, weight loss can also make the buttocks & thighs and abdomen look deformed or de-shaped. In that case, a Lower Body Lift helps the patient correct the area.
Lower body lift are most likely to be successful when:
- The layers of fat beneath the skin of the patient are relatively thin.
- The patient does not smoke, as smoking slows down the healing process and also increases the risk of post surgery complications.
- The patient's weight does not fluctuate a lot. He or she must have stable weight for at least a year before the surgery.
- The overall health of the patient is good, and he or she does not suffer from chronic medical conditions.
How is the surgery performed?
- Depending on the body type and other condition of the patient, the doctors make a circumferential incision at the waist or slightly below that area.
- After that, the excess fat or skin is removed from the soft tissue that is present there. Following this, the skin is closed up in layers and tightened.
Things to keep in mind before the surgery:
- It may take a few months to recover fully, post surgery
- Weight gain or loss in the future may affect the results of the surgery