Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal YadavYour feedback matters!
If you have recently experienced pain and inflammation in the joints, then it could be a symptom of rheumatoid arthritis, which doesn’t subside on its own. This can lead to swelling and excessive pain along with stiffness and deformities in the affected area and can sometimes interrupt your regular routine as it limits your movement. This mainly affects people aged over 40 years, but this doesn’t imply that it cannot occur among young people. And if you are suffering from such a condition, then you can seek refuge in homeopathic treatments.
Why you should opt for homeopathic treatment?
Though most people are running after allopathic treatment these days, homeopathic treatment is far more effective since it uproots the cause of the joint ache and stiffness and helps you lead a happy and healthy life. Furthermore, it is 100% natural, meaning that the medications would not lead to any kind of ill effects in the future. Some of the most useful homeopathic treatments for joint pain include the following:
- Causticum for joint pain leading to deformities: If you are feeling weak to an extent that you are barely able to walk, then causticum can be of help. Sometimes it can lead to restlessness at night, with the restlessness particularly centred on the leg as the tendons tend to contract, causing acute pain as well as deformities. There can be loss of sensation owing to excessive pain, and it becomes nearly impossible to hold anything firmly.
- Caulophyllum: This is especially a remedy for woman, implying that the medicine is effective in treating the joint stiffness, pain and other allied symptoms found among women. If your toes and hands are affected with erratic and severe pain which shifts from one place to another in a short span of time, then you may have to take this medication.
- Colchicum: If you have been suffering from joint aches for a long time, then this homeopathic remedy would work well for you. The drawing nature of the pain is known to affect important tissues like synovial membranes and periosteum along with muscular tissues, and all the parts appear swelled up and inflamed. The pain becomes excruciating and the patient cannot allow the affected place to be touched. There is also a feeling as if the fingers are being pinned, making the rest of the hand numb.
These are some of the best known medications for the treatment of joint pain, though it is always recommended to ask an expert to know what would work best in alleviating your symptoms.
I have a problem in my back bone till 10 months specially when I sleep on mat so can suggest me what should I do.
I am 25 year old male, I have oily skin because of oily skin I have pimples on my face and backache too. Some of the pimples has left mark on my face and I also wanted to ask you that my full body skin get tan as I came in contact of sun and also I have excess hairs on my hand chest and leg I want to get rid from them.
I am 48 year old female. When I get up in the morning I have severe backache which subsides after sometime. This happens on any type of mattress.
I have pain in both knees during walking. During rest ei. Sitting ,lying on bed there is no pain .some to much pain during walking. Taking medicine of all therapy. No relief. Doctor says it is old age problem ,lack of lubrication in knees. I am pure vegetarian of 78 years old male. Pl advice action to be taken to get relief. With medicine. Ok.
I have continuous muscle soreness in my right shoulder on lateral part. Its not painful but it makes me uncomfortable. I weight train 4 times a week and I want to continue.
Massage therapy helps relieve joint pain by improving circulation and soothing inflammation. In fact, several studies indicate that regular massage can improve pain, stiffness and range of motion in the affected joint.
To massage the affected area, use warm oil like coconut, olive, mustard, castor or garlic oil and apply gentle pressure while massaging.
2. Hot and cold compresses
Alternating hot and cold compresses can also help ease joint pain. Heat therapy helps decrease pain, increase blood flow and relax sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy reduces inflammation and numbs the areas around the affected joint.
- Wrap both compresses in separate towels before using them. They should not be applied directly to the skin.
- Place the hot compress on the affected area for about three minutes.
- Remove the compress and immediately put a cold compress in its place for about one minute.
- Repeat the process for 15 to 20 minutes a few times daily until you get relief