Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal Rai VermaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with nasal infection, nose are getting closed, it's hard to take breathing also, pls suggest me the right treatment?
I am 21 years old male, I am having my throat infection for near about a week, I tried home medical like warm water with salt and pepper milk but it temporary temporary relief and the pain is acute and is not tolerable now. What to do now.
I am having cough from last few days now its turned up in fever and running nose with a lot pain in my body muscles also there is a sore throat. Please advice me what should I do?
I have sinusal discharge since last seven months very irritation sometime I feel heavy on chest too like asthmatic dark circle around eyes pain In nose inhaled karbol capsule gave a lot relief I am on alcohol too since ten years digestion okay.
My girlfriend aged 20 years has a problem of nose bleeding for more than 10 years now some physician did not find whats wrong with her Wat should she do?
I am facing dry throat from last two days and feel same issue before one month also. At that time I took some medicine and it was quired. What may be the cause for dry throat coming repeatedly? Is it because of smoking then how serious is the stage.
I have tonsillitis problem from childhood even though I have operated my tonsils at the age of 24 but still at the age of 30 I have allergies like sore throat infection pain and now I am fed up of taking allopathic medicines so can some one tell me any homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines for my frequent throat infection fever and pain for long term use without side effects.
Is it safe to use nasal sprays for blocked nose like otrivin, nasivion, meta spray, azeelfo etc Regularly.
Hi I want to ask a prob there is my frnd and she is 19 years old she frequently says me ki ousay chakar ati hai sudden without no reason aur agar wo left side soti hai and when she looks up suddenly so, I want to ask is these is a serious problem aur something else please advice me for my frnd health.
Last 3 days I have little pain in my left ear. I experiencing some fluid also inside my ear. When I insert ear bird some yellow type fluid with smell came. Is it due to cold. Can you please help me.
I have a habit of smoking how can I quit? I have a cough since long and a sinus problem how can I resolve it well?
I am 30 year old. I am suffering from severe nasal blockage and rainy nose since 10 year. It gets worst in winter.
Hello doctor I get itching in my throat. While eating food and drinking water. Wht should I hve to do? To get rid of it?
I have sinus allergy for many years. From last few days, my ear is aching a lot and itching and irritation persisted. Please suggest any medicine for curing allergy and itching in ears.
I am 22 years old. I was coughing continuously during sleep and feel pain during swelling from last 6 day regularly I was having tonsils. How to prevent these.
I have feel bad breath from my nose but I consult doctor nose CT scan done found my nose centre bone bend to right side. Please suggest me how to remove bad breath.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.