Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vimal Kumar Agarwal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from neurofibroma, its been from my child age. Having small bumps on my arms, thigh, back. Am 'lil bit afraid that in future should not turn into tumor. What should I do to eliminate these. Is it a serious issue? Please suggest me some medicine and diet as well.
I ve c5c6 compression of spinal cord I ve no pain only numbness of two fingers .is there any treatment in panchakrma and yours.
I am unable to move my left toe upwards. I feel a sort of numbness in it. I am also unable to lift my steps properly while walking, jogging and especially climbing stairs. I also have huge muscle cramps in my calf muscle and toes which starts exactly once I lie down to sleep.
I am married. 4 years of marriage. I am feel weakness. Stress is too much. Strength of body is very weak. joint pain in hands and legs Unable to sit in folding legs positions. Can not hold long time hand shivering. Is Revital good for this symptoms. What home remedies for this. Can it treat with home remedies. What is recovering time.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.