Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal GroverYour feedback matters!
I have intercourse with my wife n she is not having her mensurations (periods. N I do not now any child. I can not go for abortion also. Wht to do please suggest.
Hello sir. Can u please tell me my menstrual cycle length.And the anual day when I ll ovalute.Know knowledge about this.I got my period on 21st march.Today 25th my last day of period.Want to conceive before 4th of April.Please guide me.I have regular period every month . But on Feb I got on 20th just one day before for that month.Yesterday my period has already stopped and i have done unprotected relation with my husband.Can i get pregnant.Want a baby.My husband ll go on 5th of april.So before that i want to conceive.Give me a brief description
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.
My period in last month on 9 June and in this month on 6 jelly . Please tell me important days for sex .I want pregnancy my period is regular. Please tell.
In medical terms, the pelvic floor refers to a group of muscles in the pelvic area. These muscles provide support to the organs in the pelvic region, including the bladder, uterus (women), prostate (men) and rectum.
What is pelvic floor dysfunction?
This is a medical condition that is used to refer to a situation when you are unable to control the functioning of the pelvic floor. It means you fail to control the bowel movement. People suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction use these muscles to contract rather than to relax. It is for this reason that they cannot have a bowel movement. They often have an incomplete one.
What causes pelvic floor dysfunction?
In most of the cases, the exact reason behind this dysfunction is unknown. It is often believed that this condition is caused due to traumatic injuries to the pelvic area. This can happen after an accident and due to complications aroused after vaginal childbirth.
What are the symptoms?
There are several symptoms that are linked to this medical condition. You must visit your doctor if you come across the following signs:
- The feel of having several bowel movements within a short period of time.
- If you feel that you cannot complete a bowel movement.
- When there is constipation pain linked with bowel movements.
- A frequent urge to urinate.
- Painful urination.
- Pain in lower back.
- Continuous pain in pelvic region, genitals, or rectum.
- Pain during intercourse in women
How is pelvic floor dysfunction diagnosed?
It may be diagnosed through a physical examination by the doctor. You will ask several questions to know the case history and find out the cause. You may also be asked to take pelvic muscle control test by placing surface electrodes on the perineum or sacrum. A small device called a perineometer is also used for the same.
What are the best ways for treating pelvic floor dysfunction?
It can be treated without surgery. There are several techniques. Some of these are as follows:
- Biofeedback: It is done with the help of a physical therapist.He uses special sensors to watch and monitor the muscles.
- Medication: A low-dose muscle relaxant is prescribed to treat the same.
- Relaxation techniques: Your therapist may ask you to take up techniques for relaxation such as warm baths, yoga, and exercises.
- Surgery: If your physician finds out that the dysfunction is caused by a rectal prolapse or rectocele, he or she will take up surgery.
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction results in Urinary Dysfunction. Urinary incontinence is the unintentional passing of urine. It's a common problem thought to affect millions of people. There are several types of urinary incontinence, including:
- Stress Incontinence – when urine leaks out at times when your bladder is under pressure; for example, when you cough or laugh
- Urge Incontinence – when urine leaks as you feel a sudden, intense urge to pass urine, or soon afterwards
- Overflow Incontinence (chronic urinary retention) – when you're unable to fully empty your bladder, which causes frequent leaking
- Total Incontinence – when your bladder can't store any urine at all, which causes you to pass urine constantly or have frequent leaking
It's also possible to have a mixture of both stress and urge urinary incontinence.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Pelvic organ prolapse is a condition in which structures such as the uterus, rectum, bladder, urethra, small bowel, or the vagina itself may begin to prolapse, or fall, out of their normal positions. Without medical treatment or surgery, these structures may eventually fall farther into the vagina or even through the vaginal opening if their supports weaken enough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.
I had sex on 19 th day of my menstruation cycle without condom. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
I have irregular periods I had 4 months back till now I didn't get. Thyroid report was nill. There are pcos in ovaries and am suffering from over weight too help me iam UN married.
Sir/mam, i am married. My wife gave birth to a child 1 month ago. And now we do not want a child for 1 year, after this year ,in 2018 we want to take child. So what should we do ? pls suggest me.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from PCOD since I am 12 year old during my 1st period. I am also an animeya .2 years ago.
I have fibroids detected in my pregnancy having size of 8 cm in lower uterine wall section. Am 17 weeks pregnant and my level two scan is scheduled. Am worried fr preterm labour and other risks will it affect baby growth physically or mentally? Kindly help so many thoughts cm to my mind.
I have been suffering from high blood pressure from november, 2015 to till date. My doctor advised me to do some tests regarding lipid profile, blood test, thyroid tech. But everything was normal. Then he prescribed me to have Stamlo 2.5 Daily Once. But till date my BP after having it is 140/90. I've also gained 5 kgs of weight within 4 months. Please give me some advises.
My sister who is 26 years old doesn't got periods till 34 days. Now what should she do. Any precaution and medicine. She is unmarried.
Sir please tell me what I eat. I am pregnant for two months please me diet diet plan for pregnant women.
2. Take sips of warm water when you face indigestion.
3. Never drink too much of cold water while you take meals.
4. Never drink too much water immediately after meals.
5. Drink enough water once you feel the thirst after digesting your food.
6. Sip lukewarm water or green tea when you eat heavy food or stuffed sweets.
7. Keep water bottle near your study or work table if you work late night.
8. Never drink water in sleeping position. Don't give water to patients in sleeping position.