Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram SinghYour feedback matters!
I have question in regards to my sleeping. For past one or two year I have observed myself before I go in deep sleep automatically some time my hands would move sometime other part of the body and without I intending to do so. As if brain is sending commands to move my hands. Please advise what's needs to be done as soon as possible. Thank you.
I had an accident in which there was a minor head injury. Hairs at the injured lost have permanently lost. How can I grow them again.
How can I remove the problem of acidity, gas and migration and at time of migration cause high headache please give me solution of this problem?
Gd mrng sir. My mother was suffering from severe head ache. Before 2 years she got blood clot in her brain. She was continuing medicines upto now. But also now she was getting severe pain. Now she has symptoms of epilepsy. What we have to do now?
I am suffering from muscle weakness in my left leg to walk, from last 4 years. I consulted a neuro physician but the disease is not under control. So, also suggest me a perfect treatment sir. I am 35 years old.
What are the symptoms of brain tumour? And what are the difference experienced after its treatment (operation).
My father [aged 85 yrs] had an episode of cerebrovascular attack about 10 years back.. Has been on Phenytoin Sodium 300 mg HS since then. Also Levetiracetam 500 mg OD had been added since 2010. Recently since last 2 years Clobazam 10 mg HS has been added. Currently he has been very drowsy. Can any of these medication be reduced?
I have been receiving radiating pain starting from brain to my teeth and nasal passages, I am a teacher by profession and would like to receive a valid consultation.
Sir I'm female 30 years old. I'm suffering from Migraine and I'm on medication since 2003 but don't feel much effect. Dr. advised me Mbeta 40, Ciplar 10, Propornol 80, topomac 25. Almost I have taken every kind of medicine for my problem now I'm having burning sensation in my left side of head every time. Not any medicine is providing me relief so far. Actually in 2003 My parents got divorced and I got depressed a lot. After that I was in relationship for about 7 year and on just before my marriage, our relation broke. This gave biggest ever shock to me and I was on physiatrist treatment for 6 months but problem was same. Now my mood remain down and dont feel happy at all, sometime feels pain in my heart also. Just want to spent time alone and I weep alone. Want to come out off all such situation.
Hi, I am 45 years old female have leg pain under Left feet mostly at night while getting up in the morning numbness in hands feeling heavy below the head. My mother is suffering fr Rheumatoid Arthritis from 44 yrs now 67 yrs old. Is there any test to identify the disease at the early stage for me. My mom took Siddha treatment in the beginning for 6 years but no improvement then changed to allopathy. My height is 145 weight is 36kg was anemic now improved having fissure in ano taking ayurvedic treatment.
SSHL is not like any other normal hear-loss trouble. Rather it is quite a severe condition. Sudden deafness can occur at any time due to several reasons. This trouble does not affect both the ears rather only one specific ear is usually affected, and thus this is one of the prominent signs that can help the doctors to understand that SSHL has occurred.
What are the leading causes of this hearing loss?
- Head injury: If you have faced any severe kind of head injury ever, then it might bring SSHL. This is why you are suggested to get necessary treatment on time so that this kind of hearing loss can be avoided.
- Loud-noise exposure: If your ears are exposed to louder noises or sounds in a consistent manner, then there is a greater possibility of the occurrence of this hearing loss. Thus, you should stay away from unwanted noises.
- Ageing: With the increase in age, hearing power slowly decreases. However, if you take proper precautions from the very beginning, then SSHL can be definitely avoided.
- Blood-circulation troubles: Interrupted blood-circulation creates different physical troubles out of which hearing loos is one of the most prominent one. And if timely treatment is not provided, then it might get converted into SSHL.
- Ototoxic medication: This kind of medication should not be continued for long without doctor's prescription otherwise SSHL might occur.
- Lyme disease: This is a kind of disease, which occurs due to tick bites and this is pretty infectious in nature. Apart from that, this disease is now considered as one of the main sources of SSHL.
How to evaluate this hearing loss?
- History analysis: The history of the patient needs to be known first otherwise SSHL cannot be perfectly treated. If the history shows that the patient already has an existing trouble of ear loss for which SSHL has been proven, then in accordance with the same the treatment can be prescribed.
- Laboratory and imaging: Laboratory analysis is one of the main methods for evaluating SSHL and necessary images of the ears boost the potentiality and importance of this kind of analysis to a great extent.
- Quick evaluation: This kind of medical evaluation is mainly made on the basis of the symptoms. The doctors often follow the signs thoroughly in order to determine as to whether the patients have SSHL or not. This evaluation is highly supported by different medical tests that are prescribed by the doctor.
I have headache's problem like migraines. It always pain in my back head and side head. I used to smoke daily around 10.
Sir I am having migraine problem. It pains alot. I tried so many medicines but nothing working out please help me sir.
Please do not put anything in child's mouth, not even syp of water, spoon, finger, etc. It can be very dangerous.