Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram DuaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years I have back pain problem and numbness in spine, swelling and pain in cervical, arms and legs. What should i do?
My friend is admitted in hospital for a disease known as epileptic seizure. But he hasn't shown any common symptoms of epilepsy. Is any mild form of epilepsy which does not show any symptoms & is it permanent?
Dear ENT specialist, I am suffering with through problem from 2 months. Problem is paralysis of rt vocal card. Taken specialist advice and following speech therapist advises and practicing but no use. Dr. Advise me it is idiopathic paralysis. Not confirmed cause in HIV, MRI, x-ray thyroid test taken. FInally Dr. advised that take regular speech therapy next 3 months. Still I am not getting clear voice. please advice me.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"
I'm suffering from migraine and I have no medicine intake in migraine. My ques is migraine is dangerous in my future.
I am 51 years old from Hyderabad. My daughter is having Brain Tumor. She is having Ecto Dermal Glioma with hydro supholos. My wife does not agree for operation. What I have to do?
I am 23 years young. at the age of 7 to still I have stammering problem so I can't speak with higher authority then my friends were criticized me. please help me. Then I am always feel very tired so my fingers automatically shake so how can I control this help me.
Hello Sir, on april 4th I had a ishomic stroke on left side paralyse now I am fine my query is what kind of food I have to take to improve my left nerves.
I Am suffering from Migraine for the last 6 months. What should I do now? I have been taking regular doses of Prodep 20mg.
For the last few days I am having vomiting tendencies. After eating after some time I feel pain in the backside of my head and fell uncomfortable. After I vomit it subsides. I also fell my hands and legs shaking. Although I exercise regularly the shaking of my hands and legs continue throughout the day. I also tend to tire very soon during playing. Sometimes also I have pain in the right side of chest. Please suggest.
My wife got head injury by an accident and she has stitches on her four hard please suggest me how it could be removed.
Now, today's world is suffering from many unknown ailments, due to our modern lifestyle, diet and many more. One of the most hazardous problems today's world is suffering from is ear related i. E ringing sound or tinnitus with vertigo and hearing loss. So as an audiologist my request and advice to all to avoid unwanted loud sound and protect your hearing by either wearing ear plugs or ear muffs or by avoiding such detrimental situations by wiseness, because tinnitus is mostly related to your duration of noise exposure. Because your health is in your hand. So you people decide.