Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
He have pan gutkha habit now he's mouth didn't open fully only singel finger going inside that's much only open pls tell some ideas.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.
I have fever. Cold and tooth pain. Please suggest any medicine for me. I am waiting your valuable advise.
Hello Doctor, I am 22 years old, my problem is I am getting bad smell from my mouth. I am not able to talk with my friends freely due to this. Kindly suggest me a medicine for this. Thanking you.
I have problem in sallowing food initially .When i start eating food there is a lot of cough for 5 minutes then i can eat full food without any coughing Dr says that the mortality of food pipe is reduced .Many time endoscopy done but no cause detected i am suffering with problem since more than 10 years
Hi doctor i am having broken pre- molar in upper jaw.It previously had a cap over it which has fallen a few months back. That tooth merely has an edge, now troubling. What should be done?
Hello doctor, this is Naveen, I have a toothache just recently started say about couple of weeks ago and it is not because of tooth decay or broken or damaged. I think I have tooth sensitivity, can't eat bitter food or cold food products and beverages. Any suggestions?
I am suffering from gum problem. When I drink cold water the gum fatten up in large size. Please say what to do.
When I get up in the morning then & also for whole day there is a bad smell release from my mouth instead I am already do mouth fresh or colgate? Can you suggest any exercise/natural medicine by which it can resolve?
You might have seen kids wearing braces or wires on their teeth. They are in fact going through this treatment called ?orthodontic treatment?. This treatment corrects the irregularities of your teeth. For example, if you have a bad bite because of crowed or crooked teeth. Teeth in irregular position lead to an undesirable appearance, and smile. To correct such problems, one has to go through this treatment. Wires and brackets help to move teeth from their current position to the correct position. Orthodontic treatment helps in improving the oral health condition and facial bone development too.
Orthodontic treatment not only improves the look of your teeth, it may prevent bigger dental problems from developing later in life.