Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram BansalYour feedback matters!
Sir, My son age is 16, everyday in the morning he is feeling very weak and some gaseous in his stomach. Please advise me Homeopath or allopathic treatment.
I am facing severe pain while feeding, while feeding I am facing pain in nipple after feeding for every 5 minutes I am facing shoot out pain all over breast almost for an hour to 1 and half hour. My gynic suggested zericlav 625 mg, L-Panto, chymomax. While using that medicines my pain was reduced but after stopping medicines again I am facing the pain. And if the pain was severe a white spot was seen on the nipple. please kindly suggest me the best, I am unable to bear this.
My sister son is 4 years old is a hyperactive child controlling him is a task to handle him. How to build up his immunity and health as he has a lean body and use to suffer from cough n cold. Wat food and diets need to be followed. Kindly suggest.
My son age is 2.9 years but he is not gaining the weight currently he is only 10 kg.what should i do?
Hi doctor my sister has new born baby. She is 24 year old. Her prbm is due to feeding it's paining in her right side nipple. Wt type of prbm it is? Is any infection. Pls give some solutions.
My 1.5 month son is spitting (foamy) too much and is taking out much milk from nose and mouth. I am much worried. Please guide.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.