Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikash Bhardwaj
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Vikash BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Sir my dashound dog is 7 years old, eating well no toilet and urine problems, but its upper abdominal part is paining severely. Cannot touch at all. Walking slowly only. Always sleeping difficult to get up in back area. What is the problem and remedy. Kindly advise.
I want an online consultation for my budrigar bird. He is feeling cold and it seems he has loose motions as well. Since I stay at bannerghatta road, won't be possible to travel to your clinic. Please if you can give an online appointment to consult.
My pug dog has skin allergy and doctors told that it is a scabies. I have been doing many treatment for some months but its doesnt work so what can i do for my little pug ?
Sir,I have female greatdane dog. I observed that near to her vegina two holes with red color infection around it. Because of that she is not that active. I informed to know vet doctor and doctor will visit us within 2 days. Before even I want to understand what kind of it. Please help me out.
Hi, I have a six year old yellow labrador. Her underbelly is turning black and the discoloration has reached up to her neck. What could be the reason? also she has developed bad breath recently!
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.