Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in NAJAFGARH and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old male, having disorder of lower jaw. Planing to dental treatment. Is there any impact on health at this time. Please share details of time taking for treatment, cost of it for type of braces.
Sir I am 5th class govt civil contractor. I chewing gutkha last five year now I facing some problem in my mouth. First of all I going to quit my gutkha habit 100% for my girl child. The problem I am facing is when I sleep at night some kind of very small current you can say jhanjhnahat come from my leg to my head and I woke very fast. I feel if I not woke up, my mouth close tight automatically, I feel some pressure try to close my mouth so dat tym I scare very much and I eat anything from fridge and try to distract my mind from my body. At dat tym when I woke by this problem I feel very week. I want to live I quit my bad habit 100%. I am in very tense and stress I think I am suffering frm cancer. Pls guide me from which govt cancer hospital I hv to go or I start my checkup with normal medicine doctor. I know I did vry big mistake to chewing gutka but know I want to live for my family pls give me your bless by giving your lyfsaver advise. Thankyou.
My teeth gets very sensitive when it connects with cold or normal water.& I can't tolerate the pain.
My mouth collects much saliva and I feel always rash taste and some times blood comes while spitting do not know from gums or tongue. Please suggest.
I have pain in cheek in only right side Pls tell me reason I am worried about this. I think I have oral cancer.
I brush my teeth regularly but even after that When I speak there is a very bad smell comes out of mouth. Can you suggest me some ways to overcome.
Hello, I am having tooth ache from past 2 days. I think it is because of a new tooth at the end of my mouth is growing. Can you please help me here? Thanks in anticipation. Regards Anand.
Sir I have bed smell coming from mouth. What should I do to remove out the smell and it is from 2 years.
My teeth have very much pain and my mouth internally so pain full problems . Plzz give any real solution for my Maude.
Hi I am 30 years old. M suffering lack of appetite from last 1 year. I feel like food stuck in my throat. Also feel morning sickness. N bitter mouth. please suggest.
My tooth is very sensitive, when I use water or coffee or tea I mean everything would I take in mouth is very and very pain in my mouth please tell me any type of solution?
My teeth is very yellowish what type purpose for whiteness please give some giedlise for white teeth also pain in teeth.
I had caps for two teeth in my upper jaw after RCT last May. Unlike the other RCTs and capping done for other teeth earlier, I am feeling some kind of discomfort and mild pain since then. I feel a kind of heaviness in my teeth. Pls advise what I should do?
I have white mole on my tongue at the end. Nd my tongue is also rough (white in colour). Sides of my tongue are red with small mole. What is that. M really in trouble to know this problem. There is no pain.
Hlo sr. Is there any particular age limit after which we can not do teeth clamping. Means after that age if we do this our teeth may be affected. please clear it.
Hello sir, I am suffering from dental problem (pariya) from last six month. Can you suggest what should be done?
Hi I am 26 years old male and I have dental overbite and irregular teeth, I am working as a software engineer I need to know how long it will take for recovery (completely ready for work again) after surgical overbite correction, Should this be done in between jobs or can be managed with medical leave. I am confused. Please help.
If we think about what attracts us to a person in general, the first thing that we can think of is a great, warm smile. A good set of well-aligned white teeth is an important aspect of this great smile. However, white teeth remain an elusive thing for most of us. Some of the common reasons for discolored teeth are as below.
- Hypo mineralized tooth structure
- Food habits
- Tobacco smoking/chewing (learn more for Smoking Effect on Teeth)
- Side effects of medication (tetracyclines, for instance)
The degree of discoloration varies widely and also is hereditary. Whatever the reasons, there is the option of tooth whitening, which is effective with optimal oral health and good oral hygiene habits. Tooth whitening is not for everybody though, the following are the definite contraindications.
- Teeth with fillings: The bleaching agents work best on natural tooth structure. Whether it is a crown or a veneer or a bridge, the bleaching agent will not work on these tooth-colored fillings and composite resins. On the contrary, using bleaching agent on a tooth filling can produce uneven whitening. The teeth without fillings will appear lighter than those with fillings. If the person has discoloration due to fluorosis or any other reason, then it is ideal to complete any pending restorative work before initiating tooth whitening procedure. This should be allowed to settle in for about 2 weeks. After that, whitening should be undertaken which will ensure the best results and match with the composite filling/veneer/crowns. In people with multiple restorations, whitening can result in uneven coloration of the teeth and so veneers or crowns would be better suited than whitening.
- Sensitive teeth: Sensitivity is an indication that the dentin is exposed or is covered by a very thin layer of enamel. Whitening agents will not work very well in these cases.
- Poor oral health (gingivitis, worn enamel, cavities, and root decay): The whitening agent can irritate the gums or penetrate the existing decay or worn enamel leading to sensitivity. The tooth whitening agent works on the enamel, and as the tooth surfaces do not have enamel, they do not produce a whitening effect.
- Age: Hydrogen peroxide which is the most common bleaching agent is not safe for use in children below 16 years of age. The pulp chambers are quite high and the tooth is still forming, so bleaching agents are not to be used.
While choosing to go for tooth whitening, one thing to bear in mind is that it is not a permanent solution to discolored teeth and might require repetition of the treatment. Having a detailed discussion will help set realistic expectations and achieve optimal results.