Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in NAJAFGARH and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Yadav
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir me hamesha brush karta hu 9 th se karta aaya hu per mere mouth se badboo kyu aa rahi hai aur iska garelu ilaj bataiye please.
My front till teeth in this one of the teeth is broken little bit. So what is this process for question.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am suffering from stomatitis from my childhood. Now I am 21 years old. I take a-z gold medicine but when it occurs it stays upto 15-20 days. What medicine should I take?
I am going to root canal treatment and crowning on my front teeth. Which has been discoloured. My question is that- Is root canal safe? And can crowning on teeth can match the colour with the rest teeth. And how long it will last? Pls help me.
A root canal means that the pulp or soft tissue inside a tooth has been damaged by bacterial infection. A root canal involves removing the damaged pulp, cleaning the infection and filling in the emptied space.
So, how do you know that you need a root canal. Here are some telltale signs:
- Gum tenderness: Swelling that indicates the need of root canal treatment can range from being slightly red and inflamed to pronounced lumps on the gums. In some extreme cases, this swelling may extend out of the gums into the face and neck region. Sometimes, a pus filled boil with a pimple like head may also form on the gums. If this head bursts, the patient may notice a foul taste in the mouth. This swelling can come and go as the tooth decay deteriorates and may or may not be accompanied by pain. Teeth may also feel like they have been pushed out of their sockets and are taller than usual.
- Pain: Discomfort ranging from a dull ache to a sharp pain can be a sign that you need root canal treatment. This type of pain is usually characterized by throbbing and may change as you switch positions. It is usually triggered by chewing, applying pressure on the tooth or eating something cold or hot. In some cases, the patient may not be able to indicate the exact tooth that is hurting but can only identify the painful area.
- Exposure of the dental nerves: At times during regular dental work, the nerves in the tooth may be exposed. This indicates an exposure of pulp tissue and can trigger pulp degeneration if left untreated. However, all of the above symptoms can be symptoms of other types of dental problems as well and do not necessarily individually indicate the need for a root canal. Only a dentist can properly diagnose a need for root canal treatment after a physical examination and testing.
- Tooth discolouration: Discolouring of teeth can be a sign of internal tooth damage. This is especially noted if the teeth take on a dark yellow, grey or blackish tint. Tooth discolouration is fairly common in cases where the tooth has undergone trauma such as an accident etc.