Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Singh
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas SinghYour feedback matters!
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.
My wife is suffering from all body ache 24/7, from medical test the following result is recorded: Calcium total: 8.7 MG/DL Vitamin D2/3: 15.2 ng/ml.
I have pain in my neck and throat (Near Collar Bone, Right and left side of the Larynx, I notice the pain during the evenings, before meal, and whenever I feel stressed. But the pain is not constant, it is on and off. I am not able to decide whether the pain is causing because of gastric stress, Mental stress or Nerve stress or anything inside my neck. I have digestion problems from past one year. I don? t have any other habits. I am non vegetarian. I drive bike 70 kilometers every day in traffic. I have this from Past 8 months. Please let me know what tests I need to undergo to find out the problem.
Sir I am I'll and my body and head is aching some time I am feeling weakness so tall me what medicine can i take Please reply me.
My age is 25 iam suffering from body pains and headache in night times 3 or 4 times going to pass please give suggestions.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone. Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don?t fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.