Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Kumar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas KumarYour feedback matters!
I have masturbation addicted and have back pain headache eyes goes deeper blurred vision.Please tell sir .
I had an injury of elbow joint. Dr. has suggested to go for joint replacement surgery. Is there any other alternative possible for the same?
I hv slight knee pain while walking and find difficulty in getting up from sitting position, my age is 67 male. When shown to doc he says lack of liquid in joint if you can recommend any treatment.
Sir,I have been suffering from lambar spine problem for the past 6 years.I am 38.When ever I sit for more than 15 min or ride bike ,I get severe pain and radiation on buttocks and both sides of back.I tried allopathy for 3 years under the treatment of good neurologists and homeopathy for 3 years .They all consider it a minor problem.Only a little bit of relief. I am doing physiotherapist suggested exercises. But no improvement. I am seeing hell of a pain and radiation. Is there any permanent cure to this painful disease? Pls suggest me a way out.
I am suffering with Frozen shoulder since last one year. My age is 51. I do not have diabetes. My uric acid level is 8. I am doing some light exercises. My work is on computer working in Accounts dept. I can easily up my hand. Only in morning pain is more. And also suggest which massage hot or Ice is useful. My condition is same not increase or reduce. Now suggest your view.
I am an 18 year old boy. I am suffering from backache since 2 weeks. I am not overweight at 65 kgs and under height at 5 ft6" Kindly suggest me a good remedy. I'm facing a lot of problems due to this.
I am 50 yrs old female having pain in both legs, pain is coming and going since 6 months, some times disturbing my sleep at night. Some times perspiration and weakness. Uterus removed 3 years back, biopsy was normal.
Was in Mumbai for three days n lots of heat out there now I am back home in Rajasthan. I'm feeling like I am suffering from heat stroke. Whole body ache fever vomited n head is so heavy that I will like it will fall pls help n prescribe.
I was suffering from jaundice 10 days back. Now my reports are normal. Can I go back to my normal diet specially non veg?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.