Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have been through spine surgery following potts' spine. Is there a chance to reoccur as I have completed att course for 8 month?
Hi doctor I'm 25 years married girl. I'm suffering from vagina lip itching from last 3 months. As per Gyno no internal infection or discharge is there. I'm treated for Vagi ov tablet & Onabet cream for 2 months then UTI infection detected in culture after this I used Nifast tablet for UTI infection about 10 days. Now my culture is sterile aerobically at 37 C. But I'm still feeling itching in vagina lip opening. Pls suggest how can I get rid from this itching. I'm continue using Onabet for this infection. We both couple treated for itrazee antibiotic for 10 days.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 52 year old male. Having diabetes since 3 years. My fasting sugar is 144 mg/dl and PP is 350 mg/dl. Please suggest a medicine to reduce my sugar. My name pravin rao from mumbai.
I am diabetic for 20 years. Insulin dependent, high bp. Under control. Suffering with gastric trouble. How to control gastric trouble. Nexpro L using but no relief. Sugest.
My sister has developed Ulcers at ankle. She is being treated for Rheumatoid arthritis since last 4 years. She is having severe pain at ulcer wounds. Currently she is with me in Chinchwad. Can you suggest good Rheumatologist in Chinchwad area She is living in Karwar, Karnataka.
The good old saying of drinking milk, eating pulses,greens is back with a bang.it is said that the present day diet is poor in calcium and vital minerals.thanks to the technology ,Average steps were taken by a person is considerably going down. Sedentary lifestyle along with poor diet is the perfect platform for many of the bone disorders seen today.
Wake up at sunrise,enjoy the serene air,breathe in the fresh air ,engage in physical activity and jump to your work with new vigour and energy by consuming a healthy calcium-rich breakfast.this vital nutrient is also involved in the release of feel-good hormones like serotonin.
Lybrate | Dr. Shekhar Haldar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
What crying does to your body
Do you know that every little activity that you perform on a daily basis impacts your body? what you eat, how long you sleep and even every tear you shed affects your body. Most people are aware of how their body reacts to major activities, like exercising, but few are aware of how the body reacts when they cry.
While you are generally concerned with the mental cause and effect of crying, have you thought about what crying does to you physically? tears are not always shed when a person is upset. Tears are a body's way of expressing itself as well as protecting itself. Everything from a happy ending in a movie to a dust particle in the eye can make you tear up.
There are essentially three kinds of tears. Basal tears and reflective tears help keep the eyes lubricated and irritant free respectively. It is the psych tears, which we commonly refer to as crying, that come as emotional responses.
Crying might be a sign of emotional stress and pain but if you are wondering how it harms your body, the answer is that it does not. Crying does not harm one's body physically. In fact it does better than harm to your body, purely physically speaking. Here's how-
- when you cry, your tears help your eyes remain clear.
- it also has anti-bacterial properties that keep your eyes clean.
- your eyes remain properly hydrated thus reducing any kind of irritation. You might feel dehydrated after a while due to the loss of water and salt.
- even the excess manganese in your body gets washed out through tears.
But for some, the act of crying can cause medical complications. It can lead to fits or can cause an acute shortness of breath. For those with severe heart conditions, there can be a cardiac pain. Crying can take a toll on your body if you have certain medical conditions. For most people crying does more good for their body than harm.
Can vantage toothpaste (Dr. Reddy's) be used daily for life or is it to be stopped after a fixed duration say a week?
I want to increase my weight up to 10 kg so will boiled potato will help me to increase my weight please help me.
I have skin becoming black day by day. I was too much by b8rth. But after my schooling 12th, my skin started becoming black. Now I have completed degree. Now face skin is too much black and also pimple type marks. I am not understanding how to regain my original face value. Request you to suggest further.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.