Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 24 years old Male and suffer constipation for over a past year. I drinking water about 3-4 liters daily. My friends told me that It is due to ulcer and suggest some medicines name to take everyday. What should I do?
I have plies problem and swellings in anus outside. Sometimes blood in toilet. I have take so many medicine then blood are stop but swelling issue in still. May need an operation otherwise medicine remove them the swelling. Pls help me what I do.
How we can protect our self and our family to a virus just like HIV and if I have it so how can I control it?
I am suffering from fever (only night times) from 5 days and stomach pain (upper side and right side) from 3 days. Visited a doctor, after blood tests he gave pain killer and antibiotic. Pain still there in right side of stomach. What should I do.
There are few steps to be followed:
1. Drink 4-5 litres water per day in summers and 3-4 in winter.
2. Do regular exercises like yoga and cycling or jogging and some abdominal exercise.
3. Avoid oily street and junk foods as much as possible. Now days you can search oil free tasty recipes.
4. Add oats daliya black grams milk fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables in your menu.
5. Always prefer fish and chicken over mutton or beaf if you are non vegetarian.
6. Tapper the amount of food as the day end. Take a full plate in breakfast and decrease the amount to almost 2/3in dinner.
7. Go for a walk after dinner no smoking no alcohol and take a good sleep.
I am 23 years old. Sir mujhe 4 year se migrain hai har waqt headache rahta hai, bahut pain karta hai,what can I do.
I am really feeling tired now. Days lazy n easily get heavy breathing. Also while having sex I get really tired.
My mom have Diabetes from last 7 years. And some time she is suffering so much from different illness like. Flue, hand paining, legs paining, bottom of the legs are burning. So what is the best solution of it?
A very uncommon and rare condition, which can occur in case a person is diabetic or has undergone a surgery, a medical disorder known as retrograde ejaculation. It is a condition in which semen enters the bladder rather than going out of the penis after orgasm. This causes a problem as very little or no semen is ejaculated.
That is why this is sometimes also called as 'Dry orgasm'. The only treatment for retrograde ejaculation is to make the male fertile again because retrograde ejaculation is not particularly harmful to the individual. It has the following symptoms:
There are only three main symptoms associated with retrograde ejaculation.
- Dry orgasms
- Urine that is cloudy immediately after an orgasm
- Male infertility
The possible causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
- Surgery such as prostate surgery
- Certain medications which cause side effects. These medications are usually administered for high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and mood disorders.
- Nerve damage
It is worth noting that Dry orgasms have other causes as well, which includes:
- Prostatectomy, which is the removal of the prostate by surgery
- Cystectomy, which is the removal of the bladder by surgery
- Radiation therapy, which is especially used to treat cancer in the pelvic area
Here is how retrograde ejaculation may get more complications
There are only two main complications which occur due to retrograde ejaculation. These include:
- Male infertility
- Worries about retrograde ejaculation which may lead to less pleasurable orgasms
Treatment for retrograde ejaculation.
It is worth noting that certain medications, which are used to treat retrograde ejaculation can lead to serious complications and others may lead to a higher heart rate and blood pressure.
Medications which are usually used:
- Imipramine which is also called Tofranil
- Chlorpheniramine and Brompheniramine
- Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine and Phenylephrine
It is also worth noting that the treatment for male infertility is different and more advanced.
Related Tip: "Stress and Premature Ejaculation"