Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have back pain. There is a lots of pain in my spinal cord when I stand for more time it starts painting. What can I do?
I am 25years old I have one problem that is back pain I consult many doctor but any one not give proper solution so kindly heck snd proper resolution.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 46 year old, my problem in back pain and whole body medium pain in regularly all days and not fresh and body relax felling after sleeping. And long gas problem.
I can't sleep at night unless I put billow below the waist. I am so disturbed from the waist pain. The position is not right side of waist just above hips.
Hi I am 57 years old. I have following problem: 1. Do not feel hunger. 2. Form gas in stomach. 3. Feel burning sensation in stomach. 4. Have sleep disturbance. 5. Have severe back pain 6. Have inflation in rectum. Twice or thrice bleeding occurred. 7. From yesterday a hard lump in rectum has come out causing pain difficulty in movement.
I have pain in in my lower back after last day gym session its increasing with time what should i do?
I am 33 years old. I had leg fracture in 2 months back. Im nail locking surgery I had. My doctor said to my nail scars removing in after 3 months. please say to me why srews removing and how many days I am rest this surgery. How many days am walking without crunches.
I am suffering from frozen shoulder since May, 2016. Consulted orthopedic doctor and advised to physio therapy. As per direction of the doctor, regular two times doing the exercises, but no result achieved. Please solve the problem.
I am suffering from back pain due to ma workout and feeling weakness too what can I do to get rid of this back pain and what do I eat before and after workout to remove weakness?
I am male 22. When ever I get into some argument aur a fight or on a stage having audience. My body just dose listen to me and starts shaking although I m not afraid it feels like my body is afraid. My legs give up and my hands starts shaking wot can I do to overcome this.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.