Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijender Kumar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vijender KumarYour feedback matters!
When I yawning, I felt sudden numbness at right of my neck. And it's pains for 10sec. Why this is happened. Even I feel sudden. Numbness when I suppose to sit on bike / when I lift my leg to stretch. What is the reasons and solution for this.
Hi My mother aged 75 yrs is suffering for rheumatoid arthritis for last 10 yrs. We have consulted doctors i but no long effect
I am 57 years old and having back ache in muscles for the last so many days due to thyroid problem and lost almost 15 kg weight in one year. Please guide.
My fathers' leg is getting swollen day by day, some times its normal. Did some treatments but no +ve result. Should he have a different diet or a treatment is required?
I have pain in my back I take many pain killers apply many tubes but I don't benefit from them what shall I do.
Septic Arthritis of Hip is relatively uncommon condition in children, but it should be suspected in a child who is ill, toxic and unable to walk. Movement of the affected joint is not possible because of pain. Diagnosis is confirmed by raised white cell count and erythrocyte sedimentation rate(ESR) and perhaps by effusion on ultrasound images. No test is perfectly sensitive or specific, so expert clinical judgement is required.
Urgent surgical drainage should be done to save the hip joint from destruction or to reduce the risk of late osteoarthritis.
- Diagnosis may be particularly difficult in neonates.
- Staphylococcus aureus is the usual infective organism.
- Patient will need long term antibiotic therapy.
- Weight bearing should be avoided until complete recovery.
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.