Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old I am loosing my hair and I am getting back check. Help me and what should I have to do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe backpain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 21 years old and I have skin problem, when I play sports or do any activity like dance, running I get totally red face, what to do please give any solution.
Doctor how can I achieved fat actually I thin according to my age. So plzz tell me what I should take or what I should eat.
27 pcos periods are nt regular want to conceive .what should I do? ad when should I do inter course so as to conceive?
Is darmo rola can help to gain hair in my head. I am 21 now and I look like 30 due to my hair. Please help me and give me some useful tips for hair growing.
I have problem of siviour sm fibrosis since last 25 years now my mouth is not opening and I have problem to take food recently I have done teeth removal after that my mouth becomes more close.
I am 40years old woman. I had reduced my weight 15kg by doing exercise in gym. But after leaving gym my weight is again increasing specially on belly. What should I do please suggest me.
I have been suffering with cold, nose is watering, also have fever with 99 degree. I consumed 3 crocin but no result found.Which medicine should I take? Please tell me.
I lose my hair from a small portion from my head. I am just 22 years old. Can you suggest me what to do. I tried lots of hair oils. And consult with dermatologist but I got nothing.
Hello my name is namrata I am 21 years old I have pimples on my face what to do please let me know please I do not like pimples I request you to guide me few steps to make my face clean.
I am 21 year old. Why does hair fall in winter season. Is there any solution to avoid hairfall during the winter. Can hairfall be due to any other reasons? Can you specify the reasons?
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.