Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Im having irregular periods and it is only one drop and alos now a days my panties smell very badly.
My period is irregular. But my all reports normal and my husband too. I want to be pregnant as soon as possible. So please tell me what should I do. How can I know my fertile days. Bcoz period irregular.
The Japanese Water Therapy is one of the easiest routines you can follow to make one of the healthiest impacts on your life. A lot of real-life accounts would tell you how people with debilitating health felt they were born again after using this therapy.
Let’s see know how it works.
Rules of the therapy-
1. Drink 640ml (around 4 glasses of water) just after waking up and before brushing.
2. Brush your teeth but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. After each meal, don’t drink or eat for the next 2 hours
4. For the old and the sick, it is best to start with a little amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses
There are multiple benefits of this straightforward and natural therapy. Try this and you can get rid of body aches, headaches, arthritis, epilepsy, meningitis, excess body fat, kidney and urinary diseases, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, bronchitis, various eye diseases, menstrual problems, ear nose and throat diseases etc. Plus, it also slows down your heartbeat and keeps your heart healthy.
1. Cure high BP and other diseases in a few days
The Japanese Water Therapy is known to cure certain diseases in matter of few days. You can bid adieu to high blood pressure in 30 days, gastric problems in just 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days, cancer in 180 days and TB in 90 days. For arthritis, 3 days of the therapy in the 1st week and daily from the 2nd week must be followed.
2. Purify your body
If you drink water on an empty stomach daily, it’ll purify your colon so that the absorption of nutrients becomes an easier process. Plus, this method will increase the production of new blood and muscle cells in your body.
3. Lose extra weight
Did you know that drinking around 500 ml of chilled water every morning will boost your metabolism by 24%? This is the simplest way you can slim down and achieve that perfect body weight you always wanted.
4. Get glowing skin naturally
Since water is a known body purifier, it effectively purges the toxins present in your blood. So every morning you can wake up with clear, healthy and glowing skin.
5. Stabilise your lymph system
Water balances your lymph system, which helps your glands to perform their daily functions efficiently. Plus, it balances your body fluids and also fights infections.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 31 years old female. Ttc from 1 yr. Now I am going through Follicular Monitoring. My LMP 3.4. 16. My 10th day size (right ovary 1.29*1.03 cm and left ovary 1.41*1.29 cms. My 12th day (right ovary 1.29*1.03 cm and left 1.91* 1.25 cm with 0.86 endometrial thickness. Please advice me about my growing size.
Last week my question is I have try to conceive last two three months last period date 10/11/2016 but this month my period on dtd. 10/2/16 was very light pick colour only two days. Period was stop 12/12/16 pregnancy test is negative but my doctor this test try after ten days. So I try this test today but negative response. My question please reply so I confirm period date is 10/12/16 so I try again this month.
I had unprotected anal sex I took ipill within 2 hours I got my period after 6 days that is one day before the due date. Period was heavy as usual.in between this duration I had oral sex but there was no ejaculation. Now my periods are expected on 14 october as it expected six days before dur date and I have still no sign of period wat should I do wait or take home pregnancy test.
I am 55 years old female and I still have menses. Its not stopping at my age also. I have done medical check ups and found no problems. My elder sister is 60 years and few months ago, her completed. Is there any problem with me and should I get operated? Is this have any connection with heredity. Please advise doctor!
I had undergone a laparoscopy on March, 2014. In which my left Phillopine tube was damaged so taken out. Noe have my only right phillipine tube to conceive a baby. But iys now a year I have not conceived a baby. Y is it so? If you can suggest me something that can help me out to conceived a baby.
1. Keep children in mosquito nets
2. Apply natural mosquito repellent on their bodies
3. Give them 2-3 litres of fluids including glucose, fruit & vegetable juice and water
4. Use neem leaves to burn and cleanse your home
5. Keep tulsi plant in each room of your house.
My problem is period. Not available from 2 to 3 month and bilateral polysist disease of Overy. please help me. I want to baby. What was possible? Tell me.
Am a pcod and thyroid patients. Though am in diet I can't reduce my weight (75 kgs). Am 24 years old. Am working in software sector. I always feel like lazy every time. Am using cetapin and garbolim pils right from 2014. But no use I felt tell now. Just suggest a Gud diet or medicine to cure as early. Also taking 100 mg for thyroid. I'll get married within 4 months. But I've irregular periods cycle. Am so much worried.
Hlo sir/madam, I am lady of 38 years old and now I am suffering from thyroid and I have two child's with operation delivery! Now I have a problem that my body weight is 88 kg and I am look so fatty, and bad! Please suggest me how to reduce weight and look slim and fight against thyroid?
My wife (24) is suffering from vaginal infection problem at the time of urinating and due to this problem she feel fever and weakness. She consulted with the doctor and he said it is the infection.
Hello, from last three months my periods is not on time, it get delayed from 10-8 days. My weight had fluctuated a little, 4-5 kilos maybe and I had also taken extra stress at work. So can you please help me out.
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.