Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay SachdevYour feedback matters!
My friend had unprotected sex 7,8,9 and 11 January 2017 and she didn't take any pill. She told me her bf not fall sperm on her bt she is afraid now bcoz her period date is 11 jan and today is 16 jan. Previous month she had one problem that her period comes 4-5 days late, without doing anything. Lil bit chance to get pregnant bt she didn't want to take any risk. She is crying. Please help her. What should I do for my friend? Please tell me any medicine or any test for assuring that she is not pregnant. (Note:- she get allergy nice tablet group)
Doctor my wife is pregnant 3rd month running Dr. pls tell me what kind food she have to eat in vegetables and fruits.
Hi, My wife missed her periods from last 10 days. While testing it showing as negative. Could you please let me know if there is any pregnancy after how many it takes for the confirmation on the same. Thanks.
● Wake up early, preferably by brahma muhurat (4 am)
● Complete your daily activities without any worries
● Brush your teeth with herbal sticks like khadir
● Have 1 tsp of triphala powder with cows ghee and honey
● Apply natural kajal (surma) in both the eyes
● Instill 2 drops of sesame oil in both nostrils
● Gargle well with hot water
● Massage whole body with warm herbal oils like Kshirbala tailam
● Practice Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation & Omkar chanting
● Exercise well, but rest when you get exerted
● Have bath with herbal ubtan & warm water
● Drink hot or boiled water
● Have warm fresh meals regularly on time
● Have dinner before 7 pm
● Go off to bed early and have a peaceful sleep
Last year, in April I had a miscarriage in the third month of my pregnancy. Recently I check my pregnancy and it reports positive. But I have a fear because of my last accident. What should I do or not? please suggest me.
My Friends problem is that to his gf on day of period she didn't get on time on this month, what may be the reason, before present month in past they had a intercourse, is it a reason for that. And for not getting period on time, she is worried, an scared also. So please suggest some Solution.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many
-small, red spots (usually on the trunk, arms, and legs but can appear on the scalp, face, and ears).
-spots can show up all over the skin.
-spots often appear after an illness, especially strep throat.
-spots may clear up in a few weeks or months without treatment.
-spots may appear where the person had plaque psoriasis.
I have been suffering from fungal infection near my private parts from the past one year and I have consulted many doctors during this period but no one seems to get the nerve of this disease. What should I do now?
I want you to convey that I am having irregular periods is this any problem as my periods last for seven days.
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.
Nothing is more disappointing than a failed attempt to lose weight and the constant struggle to shed the flab. Sometimes, best results can be achieved by making simple changes to your lifestyle, including your eating habits without being emotionally and physically stressed. If you have to lose weight, you might as well enjoy the process and do it in a healthier way. Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
1. Hot water
Hot water combined with lemon juice and ginger or herbal teas acts as a natural detox. Sip on hot water throughout the day to cleanse your entire internal system from impurities and blockages. It helps to improve digestion and staves off hunger in between meals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. It is advisable to drink boiled water as it is considered to be more effective than hot water.
2. Eat warm and cooked foods for lunch
Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked foods as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients for your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process the food. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
3. Light evening meal
The body metabolism and digestion slows down as you reach the end of the day so it's recommended to have light evening meals. Heavy meals in the evening are often poorly digested and accumulate as excess fat. All your efforts of weight maintenance throughout the day goes in vain if you eat a meal of processed foods or foods rich in refined carbohydrates. It is recommended to eat a vegetarian meal or a meal consisting of complex grains like brown rice. Avoid binging on leftovers and high calorie desserts.
It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with a sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout it will help even if you take a walk daily. Exercise will not only help you to lose the extra kilos but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
Sir, I am suffering from constipation. My annaus is torned. It is swelling and pain. Othe hand I am suffering from more building, one chocolate cyst in my ovary I want to treat these.
Hello doc I am 26 years married women trying to conceive all our reports are normal this my doc gave me siphene tab during my periods and follicular scan in which two eggs were ruptured of size 20 and 21 on 14 th day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 th day of my cycle for 10 days but from 7 days I have watery colourless vaginal discharge and lower back pain and from two days the discharge smell fishy can this affect me being pregnant my last period date was 13th may please help.
Diabetes has become a modern lifestyle disease. Younger age groups are affected by it, and with changing lifestyles, it is only poised to get worse. While this may sound scary, the news to cheer about is that it can be controlled to a large extent. By making lifestyle changes, altering diet, and improving foot care, diabetes control can be planned effectively. Both the onset of the disease and disease progression and complications can be controlled to a large extent.
Read on to know some changes in terms of lifestyle, diet and foot care to improve diabetes:
- Diet: You are what you eat, so it is advisable that you plan your meal carefully. Eat healthy and you will stay healthy. Include a lot of fiber in the form of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce oils, sugar, salt, white rice, refined flour, etc. Increase unsaturated fatty acids and reduce saturated fatty acids. Ensure you get the right amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Ensure ample hydration for the body. Get into a pattern of eating small, frequent meals and avoid binge eating. This goes a long way in controlling sugar levels in the body.
- Lifestyle: Engage in exercise, both to keep your weight under control and to improve the function of insulin. This also helps to keep body fat under control. Talk to your doctor about what routine would work for you. Whether it is jogging, running, cycling, swimming or plain walking, take a pick and regularly do it. Your goal should be to spend 30 to 45 mins every day on brisk walking (at least 5 days a week). This helps the function of insulin and also helps in reducing complications arising from diabetes. If you are a smoker, this is the time to quit – the hazards and the benefits are way too many. A healthy lifestyle with exercise also helps to manage stress, as the exercise helps in stress management and weight management too. Reduced severity of diabetes induces a feeling of well-being too.
- Foot care: One of the main complications of diabetes is known as diabetic neuropathy, where the nerves are affected. There is loss of sensation in the extremities and therefore a blister or a corn on the foot can go unnoticed and continue to grow. This may develop into an ulcer, which may then require extensive repair and heal at a slow pace because of diabetes. Diabetic people are advised to watch and wash the feet regularly, dry it nicely, watch between the toes, keep the toenails trimmed, smoothen out the calluses and corns, and use proper footwear. Go for foot exams once in six months or a year. Any small wound should be attended to by the doctor.
These are some simple ways to combat diabetes, which can be planned into your daily routine.