Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay MahajanYour feedback matters!
Mai aaj kal bahut masturbation kar raha hu. Mujha lag raha iski lat par chuki hai. Nahi Marne par ek bachaini sa lagti hai. Isse mera koi nuksan to nahi ho raha. Aj lekar 7 din regular kar chuka hu. Please mujhe koi suggest kare sir.
My mom has history of piles (fission). She is going to washroom 4 times a day and complains pain during bowl moment. And She says, her stomach is full all the time. She is on cremaffin, health tablet (includes isoflavone, magnesium start, silicon dioxide for menopause) as she got her uterus removed. Age: 45.
I have a problem of Erectile Dysfunction since marriage. I am normal healthy person but get excited quickly. I did start and stop method but of no vain. Could you suggest some Ayurvedic medicine. I am allergic to Sulpha. Please help. Thanks
Excessive masturbation causing many problems I want to leave it but failed. Can you tell me this can cause these problems or it is just doubt about that.
I am suffering from Diabetes Melitus and taking Tab Ziglim M2 &Teneligliptin 20 My sugar levels r controlled but for last 1 month I HV been suffering from numbness and heaviness in my rt hand. My bp is 150/90 and taking nothing for that. Pl prescribe some medicine fir this ailment.
Sir. I am 23 years old and I am going to have first sex with my gf within a couple of weeks. Now I am worried about premature ejaculation. How to stop this and taking viagra can control this? Is it good for health.
My daughter is 28 years old and is married. She complains of severe headache arising from neck. On massaging an ointment on the neck, some knots are felt at the end of occipital region. What could be the reason? She had once fallen from fast running skates resulting in lower back pain. Please suggest the remedy if any.
A small puppy 2 months old of a dog has biten me yesterday night, although it is a minor scratch but some blood came out of it. The same dog was found dead today afternoon, due to unknown reasons but most probably due to dog fight or may be others. I have consulted a doctor she prescribed me 5 doses of Rabipur vaccine and a tetanus injection, I have taken 1 each of them within 17 hours of the bite. The remaining 4 doses of the Rabipur vaccine I have to take upto 22 March, in a schedule. My question is do I need to take any further advice or preventive vaccine or medicines also is there any other problem which can arise out of the same.
Dear doctor my wife 50 years suffering from D VITAMIN deficiency, as reports declared. Pl help us how to get D VITAMIN instantly n what food can I take n precautions need to be taken for the same.
I am suffering from shoulder pain left shoulder it pain when I sleep and my legs and feet were becoming big I consult doctor he told me that it is because of lack of hemoglobin so how to improve hemoglobin.
I have severe stomach pain from past one week. I have taken nexpro Rd, pan d, metal spas, cofenac etc. But it dinar work permanently.
Hello sir, he has diabetes on September this year. He is not having any symptoms but blood sugar is there. He is fat. His mother is diabetic. So he want to now that for how many years he can survive. And what all precautions to get normal.
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.