Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hi I am asking this question in the behalf of my friend he is 28 years old want to know whatever there is side effects of masturbation.
My husband sometimes feel ghabrahat. Chest palpitation. He has taken echo ECG lipid test and blood tests. All were fine. He also has acidity problem. He consume alcohol also. So may be risk of any heart disease? If echo ECG is normal then what is the risk of heart problem.
I have problem of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. I am married from last 1.2 years. I have taken following treatment for 2 months. Cap Vitconox Forte, Tab Parocen 25 mg, Tab Bupron xl 150 mg, Cap Vibrania, Tab long drive gold, Tab pantodac, powder calcikind. But there is no improvement in situation. Please help to save my relationship. I want to take online consultation.
I have periods problem. It was always irregular like 2 months once. Others says that my hemoglobin level was low n low bp thats y you r having dia problem and preferred dexorange tonic. But it does not made any affect. Please help. Does dis cause any problem in conceiving.
I am suffering from pain in back region of head right side. I got exposed to current cold weather. What medicine is best. To cure it.
Hello sir/ mam. My friend has a problem of sneezing very frequently and due to that sneezing problem he often have problem in speaking too. This problem had arisen since 2014 and since then he consulted many general physicians but that of no cause. Apart from this he also says that he has cough in throat and nose always. He also has some allergy from dust. Please guide my friend. Thank you.
I have a essential tremor. My hand is shaking when I perform any task. My age is just 23. So prefers me something. So I can control it.
Iam having mild fever in the evening everyday for the past 2 weeks from 5pm-11pm. Also very frequent bowel movements sometimes loose sometimes normal.
My question is about my husband. He is 28 years and he is accountant by profession. Some times he feels lite pain in chest and itching sensation. He feels minor headache (forehead. Is he suffering from any heart problem. Pls help. I am so worried.
I am suffering from sleeplessness. I think it is insomnia. What is insomnia. What should I do to get rid of it.
I face erection problem and leg pain from 8 months ,than I was visit to a bone specialist, he say me to go for mri of spine. Mri report show mild narrowing of l4/l5 ,l5-s1' Is this the reason of my leg pain or erection problem. Please suggest me what can I do now?
Dr i'm diabetic and 45 yeas old. For past three months I have pain in my shoulders but not bone ache. My vains are paining and I cannot use my hands as before while taking bath i'm not able to scrub my back as easy as I was.
Mujhe hmesa cough rhta hai 2-3 years ho gye Before 3 year bronchitis tha and immune system bhi weak hai. please advice
Masturbation I do it by laying on bed and rubbing my penis against the bed. And very quickly within seconds my penis is ejaculating. It is normal?
These days I have been facing a regular sperm leakage, I feel so weak and headache tell me how do I get rid of this?
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.