Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Laxmi MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic TYPE 2 Morning I am taking Diabetic Guard, Kerala/Gurmar/jamoon ras And homeopathy tablets. In fasting Blood sugar showing 220. Kindly give suggestion.
I came from massoorie to delhi on 16th Aug and I am suffering from itching from last 3 days, I have tried motorising lotion and ponds powder s well bit there is no progress. Please suggest some good remedies.
Is random sugar test in the morning before not eating anything and fasting sugar test was same or different.
Sir I have premature ejaculation problem. And I want to know that what should be the size of penis to satisfy girls. What is the ideal size of penis of a male of ageing between 22-26 years. Is it possible to increase the size (length+ width) of penis.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I have cold and I don't understand and I am sick feeling and please help me thanks.
I have been doing masturbations since last 12-14 years. Will this impact my reproducing chances and can there be any complications in my sperm count?
I am 45 years old and I am diabetic from past 9 years and in the both legs I have various veins, will it affect my legs in future or I have to get operated on both the legs.
I am 24 yr old. I have coughing problem due to smoking. Is it a serious problem? And please help me to quite smoking.
Sir my age is 25. Sir I am taking asthma medicines for 1 year. Today I am in better condition. But 2 day ago I took curd first time after asthma. I got" khasi" what is the reason tell me sir.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 52 years old. And last one week I am suffering from Piles. You are requested to give an permanent solution for the same. RegardsSuresh.
Mere ko piles ki taklif hai isliye koi bhi tablet kha nahi sakta prakriti bhi garma hai aur umar 43years hai. Kai sallo se vaivahik jivan me bhi problem hai. Proper nahi horaha hai. Kaunsi goli meri life ke liye thik rahegi. Please reply dena ji. Dhanyavaad ji.
Whenever I eat something spicy or any kind of fast food even if in small quantities I always get stomach ache and lose motion, what can I do to avoid this.
I am 32 years old Male. Since few days I having itching problem in the head and side of my penis. And the skin have become little bit of red color. Though I am not involved in any intercourse. Please suggest for the same.
I am 40 year old. I am suffering from hearing problem of right side ear at last 6 month. I have use some kind of sad drops etc but no result.
I am having severe pain in the left leg, back pain due to vanicose vein leftleg (dilated gsv and incompetent perforation. Without laser operation, is there any way for diagnising with medicines. Thanks.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Sir Please help me!
Every man is accustomed to the occasional penis odor issue. It usually happens after a sweaty workout, first thing in the morning after a night of enjoyment, or even after a long day at the office. A quick wash and some good penis care usually take care of the problem. However, some men deal with a strong fishy penis odor, one that seems to come back no matter what they do. There could be some very clear reasons for this particular odor, and the good news is that proper treatment and care can help ensure it does go away - for good.
What causes that fishy penis odor?
Men who notice that penis odor has gotten out of control might want to consider more serious conditions that could be causing the problem.
1. Urinary tract infections. When a man has a UTI, he will likely notice the big three symptoms first: Painful urination, an urgency to urinate even if there is no urine to come out, and a feeling that the bladder isn't empty even after urination. But then there is the smell, which is usually a very strong-smelling urine with somewhat of a fishy odor. This indicates infection in the urinary tract. A bit of that urine left on the penis and surrounding area can lead to an overwhelming stench. The good news is that antibiotics can clear a UTI up quite nicely.
2. Yeast infections. Though this is often something that happens to women, men can certainly develop yeast infections as well. The telltale signs include itching, swelling and redness of the penis, as well as a discharge that might look like thin cottage cheese. The scent is often strongly fishy, leading to overwhelming penis odor that won't go away, no matter how good a man's penis care might be. Antifungal medications help with this; though they are usually topical, some medications can be taken orally.
3. Bacterial infections. A wide variety of bacterial infections can lead to fishy penis odor. These infections are often shared between a man and his partner, so if she winds up with some sort of unpleasant infection, he is likely to have it too. They can also pass the infection between the two of them, so it is important for both to be treated, even if one partner has no symptoms.
4. Buildup of smegma. Sometimes men will notice a buildup of white film on their penis, especially around the head. This is known as smegma, and it's made up of dead skin cells, skin oils and other substances on the body. Bacteria can easily get a foothold here and grow fast, which means a fishy penis odor is likely to emanate from any area that has a smegma buildup. Excellent hygiene can prevent the problem from getting worse and can stop the penis odor in its tracks.
How to alleviate fishy penis odor
In addition to getting checked out by a physician and taking any medications for infections as directed, a man can take special penis care steps at home to alleviate or diminish that rank odor.
1. Wash at least once a day. Good hygiene is key to ensuring that typical penis odor doesn't occur. It's also a great way to catch other problems, such as an infection, before it can really get a foothold and wreak havoc with a man's private life.
2. Take all medications as directed. Sometimes a man will seek out treatment for a problem, but stop taking his medications as soon as he feels better. This is a bad idea! By stopping treatment too soon, the infection can come back and this time, it can be even worse. Always finish the full course of treatment.
3. Go with a great crème. A man trying to alleviate fishy penis odor can reach for a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should look for one that contains vitamin A, also known as retinol. This vitamin has antibacterial properties that are known for stopping penis odor at the source.