Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and my problem is that during childhood my left side face is colloid with wall and one spot is occur so now please suggest me how to omit this spot.
I would like to get clear glowing radiant skin, please suggest me some medication to get clear glowing skin from within and externally.
Namaskar Sir, Mera skin oily and black heads jyada hai. Dhup mein nikalne se kala chop ho jata hai. Pura dull ho gaya hai. Chikenpox or pimple ki wajah se skin mein gaddha ho gaya hai. Skin mein koi lighting nhi ho raha hai. Mera ek dost ne sujhaw diya ki Radyance Skin Brightening serrum use karne ke liye. Magar mera skin sensitive hai. Main kaya use karun? Uchit sujhab deke kripa kare. Dhanyobad.*Bikram*
I am 19 years old boy. I have face problems. Some dark dots in my face. Suggest me a fairness cream to increase my fairness and remove my dark dots.
I am getting pimples on my chins and I am getting rashes on my back and after applying lemon, they got reduced but those scar's didn't go away and they seem black. How do we get rid of those scars and black spot on the pimples and reduce the black spots along with scars and the skin to be fair? What to do to have clear skin? Without pimples and scars?
Having skin problem in between thighs, where in contact between the testis having blackish colour mark around on the thighs what I want to do, to get normal skin.
I have pimples in my face since last 2 years. I have tried many face washes and domestic tips but did not get help to avoid increasing it. Please help me.
My facial skin in getting tanned to easily. I have tried many remedies and creams. But it did not work. Can you help me?
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am 17 year old boy and I have an oily skin because of which I suffer from pimple problems. Any solution to that?
I am suffering from herpes since last five years. I can consult dermatologist doctor in anantapur. He give one ointment herpikind. But the disease is not cure. Tell any medicine doctors. Please.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.