Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
After my exposure with a csw I developed swollen lymph node post 68_70 days of my exposure and 105 days post sore throat n fever for one day and now 115 days post exposure some red dots like pimples on my shoulders. 1- My test 80 days post exposure CMIA test for hiv non reactive. 2-Sex workers CMIA hiv test at 42,47,100,120 days post EXPOSURE CMIA combo test non reactive. * further test is required for me or not. do I have hiv or not.
Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a syndrome wherein more than one cyst is formed in the ovaries of the women who are in the reproductive age. This disease thereby creates problems in hormonal levels which lead to the irregular menses in women along with infertility and masculine changes in the body. The main reason for this disease is the hormonal imbalance and also a genetic disease. Some of the causes of PCOD are listed below:
- If there is a rise in Testosterone level.
- The increase of level in Luteinising hormone.
- The decrease in the levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.
- Increase in the levels of Prolactin
- If insulin is in high than the required level.
Symptoms to watch out for-
The following signs may indicate prevalence of PCOS-
- Weight gain
- Abnormal/irregular periods
- Excessive hair growth on the face and body
- Painful menstruation
- Pelvic pain
- Difficulty conceiving
How well does Homeopathy work for PCOS?
The answer to this question is ‘miraculously well’! Hard to believe? Take a look at the countless benefits Homeopathy offers and ways in which it helps treat PCOS.
- Homeopathy treats each individual with PCOS symptoms differently. Therefore, your doctor will first evaluate the symptoms of PCOS, and prescribe a remedy that directly addresses the condition.
- As stated earlier, hormonal imbalance is the primary cause of PCOS. Homeopathy rectifies the ‘root cause’ by controlling hormonal imbalance and thus brings about harmony. Homeopathy prevents recurrence of the condition.
- Homeopathy follows a holistic approach. This means, your lifestyle and habits are also taken into account. For instance, homeopathy considers the fact that stress can disrupt your body’s hormonal balance, which, in turn, causes PCOS. Hence, the doctor provides homeopathic medicines for stress management.
- Homeopathy remedies are derived from all natural substances and particles extracted from animal bodies, plants and minerals. The medicines prepared from these extracts are absolutely natural and hence free from side effects.
Combining homeopathy remedies with a healthy diet, good lifestyle choices and exercise, can help you manage PCOS symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!