Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
My father is a schizophrenic, he has been admitted 3 times in 3 years at Bhopal memorial hospital and research center. Since he is suffering from this disease he barely knows about illusions and accepts them as reality. He never takes the prescribed medicines suggested by doctor as he always has two pictures in his mind 1.Either it's some planning to give him any poison 2.He is fine and do not need any medicine. Now the issue is recently he is facing trouble with urine related issue. He is unable to pee in adequate amount and in proportion to amount of his water or liquid intake. He told me that he feels that he has to pee but is unable to do properly. So is it a normal infection that has nothing to do with schizophrenia or is it a common characteristic with schizophrenia? Can it be a UTI? What would be the point of consultation in this case a psychiatrist or a urologist? Is this curable or not? And what would be the best way of Making him take his medicines?
I study but don't feel that I have got it. I am taking medicines but can't study properly in spite of want to study.
I am smoking from last 5 years. But now I m seeing his effect. I am trying to leave it but its so hard. I smoke too much you can say kinda chain smoker. So please help me out?
Need help for stop alcohol suffering form depression also start drinking in 2001 take baclofen go to aa meetings but not benefits.
Hi good morning just want to ask you abt alzimer, my mom has a alzimer and it is advance stage so Is there any new invention for alzimer
Hello This is rishi got my accident in 2010 which has resulted me 1 and half inch clot in frontal region of my brain I want to ask you a question After accident I never used alcohol for 2 years and had my medication to one and half year and then after stopping my medication I started using alcohol but the things got worsen and again I quited alcohol I want to know that there are any alcohol which can improve my brain function becoz, by using alcohol I am facing some memory problem how many years can take to recover my brain as earlier I am in a very depression !
Hlo doctor. Am rachna of 18 yrs. I was a gud student and hard worker of my class but these days am unable to concentrate on studies. Am nt able to sit still for even an hr. And I feel sleepy and lazy all d time. I am depressed too sometimes. And. My anxiety n exuberent nature is taking me far away from my goals. I used to be so tensed n in lot of pressure before bt nw hundreds of motivations or thousand people say me to be focused. This is gonna be ua life. And all. nothing is gonna changing and affecting. Am totally scattered. please doctor jsz hlp me out so that I can be at a place and concentrate for long hrs. I have my pmt exam in jusz I week. Is there quick solution so that I can control myself. And memory issues..
Hi sir. M also medical student but can't be able to concentrate on my study because sir I can't be able to control on hand practise I don't know what's the reason but I can't be able to control pls sir I'f any drug can be able to help me please sir tell me I will take it or any. Treatment which can control.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.