Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
My nerves are very weak from childhood. I am not as strong as others. Have not participated in any games at school neither activities. Still feeling hard to get up in morning. Even somebody shouts I feel shaking body. I am 30 years of age male. Want to find a way to be stronger. I started doing workout regularly. Feeling bit good but can not improve my exercise time as well. Please guide me, if came across such cases like this before. I feel pain sometime from my shoulder till palms with shaky hands while sleeping at night too.
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.
I have a history of chronic migraine and chiari malformation type one and have had a non stop head for the past 11 years. May of 2012 I had chiari decompression surgery, which did not help the headaches but was a successful surgery. I am currently experiencing a different kind of pain in addition to my normal daily pain.
I am type 1 diabetic; having stone in left kidney; infection in stomach, gas problem, piles with Fisher, cervical and gape in l4 nd l5 nd pains in feet too much. Please advice what should i do ?
Am 25 years old male, at early morning am getting so much tired and have body pain also. Why this happen and what can I do for that?
Sir my father is 66 years old. For last 3 days, he is reeling under severe fever ranging between 102- 104 F temp. He is being administered Dolo 650 tab almost after every 5-6 hours. After giving tab within 2 hrs. His temp becomes normal. He is feeling very weak, not at all interested in having food, feeling very cold when fevers creeps up, body ache. He has no cold. Once or twice he had vomiting after having food. He also took gudcef 200mg for 3 days but now has been discontinued. Kindly suggest what to do.
Conventional medicine treats pain with the help of medications; by either blocking the transmission of pain signals in the body or by correcting the underlying problems caused by the pain in the first place. However, traditional and alternative forms of medicine such as acupuncture manage pain issues within the body through the means of redirecting disrupted energy flows. One of the very few forms of alternative treatments used in conjunction with conventional treatments, acupuncture is seen as a mercurial rise in popularity in the past few decades.
What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture dates back to ancient China, about 2500 years ago. It has been widely practiced there for a number of millennia, not only pain relief, but also for treating many ailments. Acupuncture isn’t just considered a form of therapy, but a holistic form of medicine. Acupuncture works on the principle of the flow of energy within the body, also known as ‘Qi’, in traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture strives to correct the disruptions in ‘Qi’ that may cause pain by manipulating over 2000 of the specific pressure points within the body with the help of specially created needles.
Where is acupuncture effective?
Acupuncture is very effective in treating a host of ailments, especially in relieving the associated pain. Some of the areas where acupuncture has proven its effectiveness are:
1. Treating nausea and vomiting caused due to chemotherapy treatment for cancer patients
2. Very useful in treating post-operative pain caused due to dental procedures
3. Rehabilitating patients who have suffered strokes
4. Fibromyalgia (musculo-skeletal pain with fatigue accompanied by sleep and memory issues)
5. Effective in combating withdrawal symptoms caused due to addiction
6. Pain from menstrual cramps
7. Tennis elbow
8. Osteoarthritis (a type of arthritis caused due to the erosion of tissues present at the ends of one’s bones)
9. Pain of the lower vertebrae within the spinal column
How does acupuncture work within the body?
According to modern medicine, the specific pressure points utilized by acupuncture within the body help in releasing chemicals that can block or at least reduce pain. It encourages the flow of chemicals from the brain, which act as nerve and pain blockers. It also helps stimulate the muscles and nerve endings, which can lessen inflammation and thus help in reducing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an acupuncturist.