Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Tonight I suddenly arise from a bad dream. But when my heart beat very slow till one minutes. And also many time when some thing do suddenly my heart beat going slow not growing up fast. So is this any problem. TMT, Echo cardiograph, and lipid profile are normal. But in ECG first degree av block (PR 228). And after how many different I can do these tests again. Thank you.
I use manforce 50 mg but every time I feel pain in chest n headache after use. Sometimes prob in breathe too. Is there in other tablet which can be helpful before intercourse to increase time without any side effects.
I have brain shock one day I took pill sertraline 50 mg salt and after night morning my heartbeat fast and brain shock what is this? I'm so sad pls tell me how to solve this problem falling sleep I hv shocks.
Chest titeness problems. All report is OK, chest ct scan, CBC blood, echo, are normal, but kabhi kabhi chest me pain ho jata hai halka halka, chest ke centre me upside pain hota hai. So what can I do, please solve my problem.
Yesterday I have a chest pain for 2-3 min. After the pain suddenly my left eye starting blinking is that heart attack?
Which is the best treatment Allopathy, Siddha or Homeopathy for BP? Is it necessary to continue the medicines through out life time ? Kindly advise.
Sir I am suffering from asthma from more then 25 year and have acidity problem with high blood pressure please advice.
How much time will my body take take to resume to its normal functions after quiting smoking. Is smoking related to heart palpitation or irregular beats?
I am suffering from chest pain from previously 2 years and facing problem during breathing. Please help me any one.
I am 41 years old male. My pulse rate is always between 85 to 100. Should I see a doctor? Please help thank you.
Good afternoon sir, I am 50 years old & since last 5 years I have been diagnosed as diabetic. But I have not started with medicines for it. Just with 6 kms brisk walking a day I was trying to control it. I am hypertensive also & for it I am on Telma 40H since last 5 years & B.P. Is, well controlled but unfortunately my post. Meal sugar is bit high always. Today I checked my post meal sugar it is 195 and creatinine is 1.2.I was advised to start with metformin 500 mg BD. Way back in 2012 apr. please advise me what should I do & is my creatinine level normal. Waiting for your reply.
I am 42 years old. My BP reached to 150-100 near period and remained 140-90 for the whole weak. Also palpitations and breathing problem occur on first day (since 3 years). My doctor told that it is tachycardia. ECG normal. Changes in V3 (every time when checked). My doctor suggested me CONCOR tab for BP. Is tachycardia harmful? Whenever it occurs I feel much uneasy. My 2D Echo is also normal.
I want to know about symptoms of dengue swine flue and low blood pressure. Also tell me about precautions taken against dengue and swine flue.
For a sigle day maimum to minimum pressure can be in variance to what extent. Say morning after getting up 110/65 and during full day work it goes to 140/90 and normal working 130/85. Is this kind of variance is ok?
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.