Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kr. Malhotra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kr. MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old. For about 10 years I have been observing that below my knees, wherever I scratch black patch marks appear and stay permanently. The skin specialists opined that the marks are caused by poisonous stings of some insect and will heal on their own. But no reduction is noticed. How do I get rid of these ugly marks?
SirI could not hold strong erection for enough time when we engaged in sexNo medicine so far usedkindly advise me or to treat me I am 65 years old.
I had oral Sex a couple of years back In 2015 Since then I had Gum bleeding, ulcers on my tongue, Body rashes, Cold, And Body fat increasing in belly area and also Fatigue and high Blood Pressure 140 / 100 also I am taking medicines for it also I took HIV test after 3 months and also after 1 year And some Std tests all r negative but My tests Vitamin C And Vitamin D Levels r really low and Calcium also Body had changed since 2 to 3 years a lot please If any doctor can Help Should I go for another HIV test I missed a test for Gonorrhea but also my erections r less I feel weak from Body I never felt Healthy or 100 percent Ever since this encounter please anyone help.
Tinnitus is perception of a ringing noise This signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound.
Tinnitus may be caused by:
- Exposure to loud noise: loud noises emanating from honking, firearms or heavy machinery can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing and tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: due to earwax or fluid present in the ears, leads to tinnitus.
- Fixation of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications can help reduce the severity of the symptoms.