Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Guleria
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay GuleriaYour feedback matters!
I am a student I always forget small things like where I placed the key Please help me to get away from this.
I am 23 years old man. I am very shy guy. Its not bad but sometimes it creates problems. How I overcome it. Pls suggest me.
One doctor gave medicine for my daughter psychology problem, it gives more sleep to my daughter. Why?
I suffer from depression. Can I take multiple dosing of c-pram s5 mg tablet? My doctor has recommended twice a day though.
I have psychological problem when I was doing work in office I am getting fear I am unable to talk to my higher officer. I am getting fear low confidence levels.
I have been facing relationship issues As a result I am feeling low and depressed Losing interest in day to day activities.
Psychiatric disorders like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia do not appear all of a sudden. There are small changes that happen to an individual over a long period of time until the disease fully develops. These signs and symptoms might be too subtle in the early stage for other people to notice until they become obvious. But an early detection of any irregularity proves to be more beneficial for the patient in the long run.
It is important to know the telltale symptoms of mental disorder to distinguish between what is regular and what is not.
- Withdrawal: Everyone needs some quiet time to cool off and relax but if a person continuously withdraws him/herself from social occasions and avoids meeting or speaking to friends, it could be a sign that something is wrong. Losing interest in life, work and people are symptoms of depression and psychotic disorder.
- Thinking problems: Having trouble concentrating, remembering, understanding and explaining oneself in a coherent manner are some common signs of mental disorder.
- Anxiety: Excessive stress and anxious behavior for a prolonged period are not normal. Frequent heart palpitations, headache, shortness of breath, racing mind and restlessness are cries of help that need to be heard.
- Emotional outbursts: Sudden dramatic outbursts for no apparent reason, frequent mood swings and feeling distressed are potent signs of mental illnesses. These kinds of behavior are seen as part of a person's nature and so they are often unnoticed.
- Changes in appetite and sleeping patterns: Oversleeping may be a sign of depression and insomnia could be a sign of anxiety. Changes in appetite and not caring about oneself or the world are indicators of a mental problem.