Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay GuleriaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from last 4 days mouth alser. But sometimes easily solve disease. And not. I am addict tambako. please any consult how to possible leave this addict.
Sir, I am suffering from loneliness earlier I am having a good friendship but later on with my attitude I am losing all my friends, I am unable to move closely with friends, I am getting danger thoughts, not only in friendship but also in managing things, I want have a psychological help I am afraid of seeking psychological help what should I do sir please tell me.
I am 18 years old male and have memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal?
Hi sir/ madam this is Jayaram from tirupati my wife suffering with depression and also she has eczema severe we don't get proper treatment for the eczema pls help here if any body free consultant and rfee medicine eighthere Ayurved or Allopathy always we thankful you.
I am 32 years old married male I and my wife want a baby. After 1st month of our marriage she was pregnant we did medical abortion at home by consultation with doctor and took pills unwanted kit. Now its 1 year we want to have a baby. Last month we tried but this month she had period. Is there a problem? What to do please help me. We must try again this month or consult with doctor is anything serious problem.
I m. Always keep on thinking. Some thing always going in my mind. Even some one called me I did not able to respond them. Something is always running in my. Things like sex, performance and oll is always running in my mind. Becoz of which im not abling to concentrate on my work. please hlp.
Sir, I am 38 year old taking anti-depressant since last 18 years but one problem which has made my life hell since last 6 years is that my brain becomes dull on reading newspaper or reading books for more than 15 minutes or doing concentration work like working on laptop,Driving car for more than half hour,listening to music with headphones(as if im intoxicated with alcohol),I have become sensitive to sunlight and feel same when I go out in bright sunlight. I feel disoriented/cognitively impaired.My mental clarity has become zero.
I am 19 yrs old and I have a lots of problem in my body. Like I always have body pain which makes me lazy. and second is my heartbeats run so fast when someone suddenly calls me which make me feel like I will have a heart attack on the spot. Please give me some advice.
I am living with depression from last 4+ years. Inspite of being qualified and full of exp, I am not able to exceed. On the home front, my mother is just doing bargain on every single aspect. It feels that i was brought in this world for a reason, not for a wish. I wish to run from my home but due to unstable job i cant do that. This has resulted in drinking twice a week and that too alone.
Why does a test taker need to be reevaluated if a disability (such as a learning disability, ADHD or autism spectrum disorder) is lifelong?
Sir my brain memory very low sir mein jab pdhta hun toh mujhe sab kuch yaad ho jata hain but kuch time k baad he mein bhul jata hun please help me.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.