Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I've been facing skin loss problem. Whenever I do bath the upper layer of skin on palm and toes just getting lost. Please suggest me any medical tip to prevent my problem!
I had a surgical depressed scar on left jaw of mandibular line, due to bike accident after 2 years the scar is not in better shape. I had done the scar revision but it not make any differences it also become hypertrophy raise scar after revision so to minimize it I had taken 4 setting of laser ipl treatment so now it settle down but it is not improve much in texture (Color) and it is not matching with surrounding skin and also depress in shape Kindly find the attach Pic. I know scar cannot be remove completely but it can be improve so I just want to know in my case is it possible to improve the scar without any surgical revision .I also heard about Fat Filler (remove my own fat and fill it in depressed location) but does it will help in improve the depressed scar permanently or it is temporary .AND also hair is not coming because of that I have to shave daily I cannot have full bread because hair loss at scar, I want to know is it possible to transplant hair on scar and if it is done what will the percentage of hair will remain and grow properly after transplant ,and what is the risk factor ,which transplant technique can be safe for scars. What will be the cost.
I need solution for mah skin. Because it is oily after 15minute of wash it will become oily again Nd again.
I have facial hair and i'm really hairy. I have fine hair which can be seen like a moustache. What are the natural treatment or remedies that can be used to lose facial hair instantly? And does lasering cause side effects? Because there are certain people who gave feedbacks saying that there were black marks above their lips after having a laser treatment and they've advice me to not get my face laser. What should be done for this problem?
One of my friends is having dark circles and aged about 29 years. Pls let us know the treatment for removal of dark circles.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.