Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I have a sex problem, when I want to sex then my penis is loose within 30 sec, when I enter my penis in vagina my sperm is discharging so I cannot able to continue the sex my penis is not enter in vagina I am very serious problem please help me. And my sperm is also very dilute.
I am 28 year old, unmarried, From seven months I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Sometime I get good erection and sometime its soft. I went to many sexologist in delhi but I think they all are fraud, they demanded 10000-15000/month for their own medicines without name. Some desi hakim says that this all because of huge masturbation, I loose my manhood in toilet. General physician says that masturbation have no side effect. But I know I have some problem its not psychological. Because during masturbation I can not get full erection , I ejaculate with soft erection, But when I lie on bed and get sexual stimulation I have some good erection. I am very tense. Please is there any genuion doctor in India ? Please help me I am very afraid. My family make pressure on me for marriage. I can not understand what to do and where to go?
I have been using few prescription drugs like nitrosun 10 mg, does it have side effects ,what are it? How can I stop this habit.
I am 23 year old. I have a neck pain since a last 2 year. I used so many treatment but does not effect anything. Now what can I do for that?
Hello Sir, now I have one problem now my body always pain but before no that problem coming only few months what I can do. My age 34 years old male I am working as a pipe fitter very hard working.
I'm a 41 year old male bachelor. I suffer from erectile dysfunction. Moreover, my penis is too small. Please advice.
I have early ejection of sperm and if I think of any sexy or I talk with my girlfriend I will eject within few second I want to stop it please help me soon.
I am from assam and 57 years old man. I went to a oncoly doctor in fortis hospital noida for my throat problem. Oncology doctor examined me and advice me for pet ct scan. Accordingly I tokk the pet ct scan on 4th april `15 in noida fortis hospital and the report is given below by block fdg avid subtle centimetric soft tissue nodular thickening involving base of tongue on left side, left paraphyngeal wall and adjacent epiglottis (left half) and bilateral cervical node in view of above findings possibility of malignancy is more likely. It is indicate for throat cancer. Doctor advise me to come again after two months and again take pet ct scan and then go for dl scopy. It is necessary for take again another pet ct scan still I feel pain in my neck. If it is required for again pet ct scan then I will go your hospital as early as possible. I am waiting for your reply. Kindly reply Now last few days I fell vomiting tendency. Is it indicate for throat cancer regards
My friend has been having pain in the stomach for last 2 days. He had taken some medicines from the local chemist. But it doesn't looks as he is having any benefit. What shall he do?
Hello doctor for the past 17years I masturbate daily, now I am 30years old un married & my penis is not so strong as in the early time, my testicles & my penis sizes very smaller. Please help me to get a healthy & happy future.
Sir I have yellow urine since 3 years most oftenly at the morning time then 2 to 3 hours it will be normal after that again yellow some times it will light yellow and some times deep yellow. I have also frequently urination pls help me.
Hello doctor .if creatinine level rises to 1.8 what does it signs and how to reduce creatinine and uric acid in blood.
Hellow sir/mam. Mam mere husband jab bhi shoe pa te hai .unke foot se bohat smell ati hai .itni ki wo agar soap and water se bhi dhoye tabh bhi nhi jati .and unke heels par yellow color jaise gal rahe ho .plz give me some solution.
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.