Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Arora
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay AroraYour feedback matters!
My wife is 22 years suffering from pcod. How can it may resolved. She want to conceive. What diet should be taken.
Sir I masturbate in 2 day once a time or twice how to control and I can't control this nd want to stay away from this so I future I do not get problem after marriage a.
I have problem of fatty liver. My ldl cholesterol is slightly more than normal level. Should I take any medicine or control it by restricted diet.
From past month I am suffering from this disease like I done wht it is but when I do smntg hard like sports or if I eat anything and whtevr I think I gt a liquid from my penis I done why is this happening when I gt and when I gt up mrng my back will be paining a lot but its nt sperm its a liquid which is sticky when I touch it I want to get rid of this thing.
Dear Sir, I am 17 years old and I am doing bad habit since I was 15 years to till now. I do hand practice and with three moves I discharge. Now the condition is worst I can’t give up from this bad habit. My height Is 5.6 inch. And Weight is 50 kg. I feel very Weakness. Sir. Say Me Some Treatment That can Increase my height and weight of My Body.
Before when I use to masturbate while I orgasmed my sperm use come out abundantly. But now the quantity has decreased. Now I masturbate thrice in a week.
My left ankle had a leg sprain last week, so what you suggest for me like x Ray or what treatment I get.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.