Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering with weak body Health weak I did one wrong thing daily Master bation (sexual) i am losses so many drops Thats why am losses energy how to get my energy back ? Now am very weak pls help.
My body is itching over 2 years before I m facing a problem only in a winter season I didn't tell anyone about it but now I m going to tell you please give me some proper solution what should I do or not.
I have been suffering from a severe fever, headache, stomachache for last three days. What should I do?
My sister son is hard & smart work intelligent guy, he is doing his CA course, now the exams are going on from 1.11. 2015 but the problem was he suffering with too headache at left side of the head i. E beside left ear from 2.11. 2015 at different intervals of time, so he was unable to concentrate on exams please suggest me a right way to overcome this bcz up to 16.11. 2015 he have exams.
I have stomach pain since 3 days and feeling nausea and vomiting and also have patches on skin. Please help me.
I am not feeling well from few days. Easily getting fatigued and getting fever and sweating during night.
I am a virgin and my penis fore skin do not roll over my penis its not easy to move the fore skin back and take my penis head out.
I am 32 years, i am suffering from OSMF (oral submuscous Fibrosis) from last 4/5 year. What should i do?
My sister is suffering from microcytic anaemia. And the blood level is 10. What is the reason? Treatment?
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.