Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am now 67 year. Now from my childhood I am in the habit of drinking a cup of milk before going to bed, I do not take I will uneasy and will not get proper sleep. I am taking medicines for sugar and b.p.is it good or bad consuming milk at night? Please advice
My sister is suffering from sever migraine along with vomiting. What is the best solution for treating this?
I have diabetes and currently it is 107 in fasting and 170 after breakfast. Please suggest how to control my sugar level after food as I am not taking any medicine as of now.
Mere penis mein sex karne ke baad dard hone lagta hai jab woh dobara erect hota hai. Anader nadi mein hota hai.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation before intercourses I cum out. Please suggest any Ayurvedic or allopathic medicine. Only one 45 seconds it's take to cum after intercourse.
Hi docs. Special hi to my fav doc Sharmila Madam. As I am 25 years old young guy with good personality n average looks i'm very much disturbed in my sex life i.e in taking pleasures by masturbating from many years but with my limit say may be once o twice in a month. But now I have got a very bad n erotic urge of desperately having sexual intercourse o making good physical relationships mostly with married women rather thn young girls. .to be frank I am very much disturbed and tempted by looking at married women in series and also I love to make physical interactions with them so pls kindly suggest me some good tips for this and also to overcome by this. .Thank You.
Sir I want to know what are the symptoms of dengue. And what should be the aspects to remain out of this disease.
I am 51 years old I have digestion problem, motion not clear in one time. Can you suggest me what I can do.
Hello Doctor My self sakshi My problems is suffering from fever Last two week What kind of precaution.
I am 23 years old. One of my friend have a problem. When he start speaking bad smell is come out from his mouth. Guide how to avoid it?
I am 34 years old young man having a tendency of chronic cough & cold for last 3 years which increases when in contact with water & dust. Please advice.
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.