Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old male. I have light pain and heaviness in left side of stomach. And feeling straining in left side testicle. Less appetite, tiredness, constipation. Feeling like something stuck in intestine. I hv been suffering from this problem for last 1 yr. Please help me. What should I do.
Hi, please I am a male and my current age is 28 and I have been mastrubating since many years and I am not married yet. My loniliness is the reason for that may be. Earlier years it was 5 times in a week and now its become 6-10 times in a week. Please so please let me know. 1. Will it affect my future I mean after marriage? 2. How about my sperm counts? can I able to get childrens? 3. Can I able to satisfy my wife after marriage? 4. I am becoming so thin? is it because of mastrubation? 5. And what is the feasble freequency for mastrubation? please regards,
Can Hepatitis b be cured through Ayurveda or Homeopathy? Since it can only be suppressed through Allopathy.
These are my medicine my gync advised for infection uti (7 months pregnant) day 2 Nitrofurantoin sustained 100 mg for 3 days Urispas And clotrizomale pessaries capsule to insert N 1 neeri syrup I want to know is it having any side effect just taking a second option also m taking iron calcium n vitamin b12 so I ha to maintained a gap of time in eating these tablets n if it so what to eat and when.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 17 year boy. I used to have constipation n then I checked that my TSH level was not in range. I used to take 25 50 75 100 synthetic thyroxine. It is now in range. I had done ANTI TPO also and it is in range My question is that will I depend on thyroxine drug in my whole life. Can't it be ruled out entirely? How much will it affect me? Sir plzz give me a reasonable advise and answer.
I always having trouble to sleep at night I alway sleep 2 or 3 am. I have work in day shift. What should I do.
My Dad's sonography tells that he has moderate left pleural effusion, what does that mean and what should we do now?
I have been reading continuously for 2 days for my semester exam.Now I got severe headache .What should I do now?
How masturbation affects the body . I am 19 years old and usually masturbate once a day ! Let me know the results.
I have headache and I have lite pain in my eye over three days and my right eye sight is also low. What should I do?
Most often patients do not know the cause of vertigo and so are on medications for years.
A common type of vertigo called positional vertigo is completely curable with vestibular rehab using very specific maneuvers. Also sometimes dizzy feeling can be confused with unsteadiness which may be due to decreased sensations or neuropathy in legs.
Others causes can be labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis and many more.
Please see a proper evaluation and know the best technique suited for you so you can be active again and lead a functional life.