Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
Male, Aged 60 yrs, Hypertention under medication, Slightly enlarged prostate with urination problem,frequent visit to toilet even in the night NOT DIAEBETIC. What medication will help?
I am 23 year male and I have problem of chest pain for second on right side from last two month. At any time it occur it occur mostly when I am tired. The pain is like it Is concentrated at point.
Hi, I am having some nerve pain in my left shoulder and left side neck from 1 month What are best remedies to get rid of this nerve pain. Any good oil for massage Some good home remedies Is a neurologist better or orthopedic for nerve pain.
If a person suffering from heart attack suddenly then what should we have to do at that instant that it would easily taken to hospital and what are the precautions at that time ?
Hi I have a headache in severe When I am went out from my home in sunlight it is high I don't go out side when in day tym.
I'm facing issues having erection in my penis while having intercourse. I get erection while masturbation and is normal but at time of intercourse with my partner, I'm having tough time in getting erection and I'm much upset about it. I want to know reason for it and solution to this problem.
My pennis head pain whenever I touch it or it gets touched by cloths. Basically pain is not on foreskin rather it's on pennis head.
I suffering from dry cough for the last one week and I have chest pain when I cough hard please suggest me medicine.
Iam having severe headache since a week tried so many tablets and medicines although they worked for sometime and again same problem is repeating and iam suffering from one side headache. What to do?
As she is getting cough and sneezing. ON/OFF from past 8 months As per doctor advise we took x- Ray for sinus and chest. These are the reports below X-Ray of sinus- bilateral maxillary sinus on both sides X-Ray of chest - hyperinflation bronchi pulmonary markings Please advice is it serious.
I am male 19 years old I am having burning sensation while urinating for the past few months. What shall I do?
I am suffering from heavy throat pain and stomach pain, little feverish. Can you suggest what I should do.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.