Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya SinghYour feedback matters!
Our lifestyle, stress and dietary issues have restricted the hair growth and hair quality in the entire generation. In fact, most of us face trouble of thinning hair, slow hair growth, split hair and several other issues. But you can grow your hair and ensure that those locks are thick, beautiful and luscious with these natural hair growth treatments that offer great results.
1. Olive oil and egg yolk: Egg yolk has been used for centuries by people for adding thickness and shine to hair. In fact, a number of shampoos use egg yolk as well. Regular use of olive oil keeps your hair look healthy. And a mask made with both the ingredients will certainly give you silky, shiny and longer hair. These two elements have abundant vitamins and proteins for hair growth. Prepare a mix using an egg yolk with similar quantity of olive oil, apply and leave for an hour before washing off. Use the mixture 1-2 times a month.
2. Banana Mask: Banana is a super-food, rich in a lot of minerals. Use it for homemade mask that’s rich with potassium and promotes hair growth. Make a smooth paste out of ripe banana, apply it to your hair and cover the hair with a plastic cap. This will help in locking the nutrients. You can then wrap the hair in hot towel. Once that’s done, simply remove the cap and blow-dry the hair so that banana sets to the hair. Then, use almond oil or coconut oil as a conditioner. Wash off hair after a few minutes.
3. Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil: A lot of us use coconut oil on a regular basis. Make the oil even more effective by adding curry leaves to it. You can make a diluted mixture with curry paste and then apply onto your scalp. Leave it for at least one hour and wrap the hair in a hot towel for maximum results. It will lead to shinier hair. Repeat the treatment once every week for hair growth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have skin allargy over a two days What should I do If when I take any medicine it will be cure but again it is occurring in some days.
Hi Dr. I am 19 years old my concentration was lack due to I'm in black so what type of medical soap and cream shall I use but in my face no pimple.
My grandpa is 75 years old he is a sugar patient. Some days before he had a red rash around his elbow. Then after that his elbow became black and its injured now. Its like a little hole formed and puss is coming out. How to cure his elbow? Skin around his elbow is coming off little by little. Please help!
Hello Dr. I have front and side hair thinning. And hair fall sudden dermatologist please suggest me. I have used many products but no improvement in my hair.
I am 21 years old male. I want to ask that how to take care of our hair, beard, moustaches and face. What are the things we should not use and what are the things we should use and do so that may not have any problems regarding this. Please share your advice.
My face tone turn so darker than my body. please help me. 2nd may 2016 my reception please tell how can I get fairer.
My hair is veru frizzy dull rough and with hair fall. Suggest me a good shampoo, conditioner and serum.
How can I get fairness skin? N 2nd thing I want to ask us that my hand is getting sunburn. Is there any treatment to recover it?
Plz suggest me some tips to make the skin glowing and nourished and also fair. Suggest some foods or drinks that will improve the skin quality and made the gossy. Which sunscreen will b best for high intensity sunlights. please suggest how to remove sun tanning from the skin.
I have long hairs but my hair getting damage and ruf. What can I do for my hairs. Hows can I get my hair smooth and dandruff free please tell me. And I put wait too much how can I reduce wait please tell.
I have pimple on my fash since 3 year. How to get clear skin from pimple. I using some creams but is not working.
The juicy fruit inside appeals to your taste buds but you mindlessly throw away the skin of the fruit. Orange is a healthy fruit; it is rich in vitamin C and also contains antioxidants. The fruit has an array of uses when it comes to your overall health but its skin is not used to the fullest. Orange peel has too many benefits. It is a person's lack of knowledge about orange peel that discourages him or her from using it.
Take a look at the benefits of orange peel:
- Mosquitoes will no more be a problem: Apart from the threat of diseases that come along with mosquitoes; their bites can be really discomforting and even serious at times. Use orange peel powder to keep these flies at bay. You should apply orange peel on the bare parts of your body before going outdoors to prevent mosquito rashes and bites.
- Constipation will no more be a daily affair: Chronic constipation can be dealt with by consuming orange peel. It helps to improve your bowel movements. It can also treat other gastronomic problems like heartburn, nausea, and bloating.
- If lack of breath is a chronic problem: Asthma is a great impediment in the smooth functioning of one's life. The simple way of dealing with the problem is to use orange peel powder that can eliminate phlegm from a person's body, thus easing the breathing.
- You can take care of your skin with orange peel: An orange peel face pack can gift you a glowing skin. It is known to remedy blackheads, acne, pimples, dark circles and skin pigmentation. For desired results, you should apply an orange peel face pack at least twice a week.
- Bake an orange cake for your family: Orange peel acts as a wonderful flavoring agent. Add dried orange peel to a plain cake batter and pamper your taste buds with the luscious scent and flavor of orange.
- Live by the Chinese principle: In China, people eat orange peel to rid themselves of blood pressure related problems. Orange peel can improve the health of your heart by regulating blood circulation in your body.