Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from over weight from last 2 years and it's gaining day day. So please suggest me how to lose my weight as far as possible because due to over weight I am feeling very bad in any part function.
My age 22 years, inside of throat there is a pain, please I am not able to talk properly, eating, please give me suggestion.
I do not have a full beard like my dad I am 19 year old. My beard is uneven. How and what can I do? Some tips.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello doctor This month I had sex on 20th day. I.e on 11-12-2016. Last month I had my periods on date of 22-11-2016. Can I get a pregnancy. please tell me. We are awaiting for our child.
My mom was having fever yesterday about 101 along with severe pain in left knee, so much that she couldn't even get up. The doctor prescribed calpol 650, folvite, histafree,ultracet (sos. Now from today morning she's having severe pain in both knees but no fever. Please advice is the medication sufficient? Also how to tackle with the severe pain. She's is not even able to get up from the bed.
I will not feel hungry and I am having gas trouble if I eat anything my stomach will become tight and I will not feel active any activities like talking.
I am mahesh im suffering from back pain last 6 months my job is system operating im sitting more then 10 hours please suggest me.
Hi there! Myself Mohammad am 23 years old and I have fever and nose running problem I visited to doctor and he gave me Exo 120, Evil 25, Azipro tablets but fever goes for couple of hours and again it comes and make me too weak. I also have a problem when I eat my lunch or anytime it digest very fast and I do not feel healthy. Please give me some good advices.
My age is 24 years and I have hair fall bt it's nt dat severe, growth is also slow so, can I take omega-3.
I have hair related problems. Its very thin and dry. I have many oils for my hair's but it didn't work. I still face problems relating hairfall. What should I do?
I am suffering from knee pain. What should I do for knee pain. I have been suffering form this pain for 6 months. Sir what should do. please suggest me.
Is watching porn without masturbation harmful for teens? I have watched lots of porn but never masturbated. But have experienced frequent nightfalls. Does this leads to lots of semen loss or energy loss? I feel very much lethargic and tired. How can I recover?
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health.
Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon , sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega -3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer's disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain.